bushing suggestions for 89 crx

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

legutki

I was just looking for some input on what brand of bushing i should use on the front of my crx. The one on the tie rods and knuckles look pretty bad. thanks Also where's a good place to buy them for a good price? GOD BLESS

I love the ES bushings on my 95, and the CRX will probably get a set too.

i have the ES master bushing set for my crx and they make a big difference..definatly the tie rod bushings,makes your turning,braking,accelerating all more responsive..now i want to get the jimfab bar for the ultimate upgrade.someday

hey guys can any of you comment on the difficulty of the instal of the ES bushings? ive looked into them but figured it wouldnt be worth it to try to install. and would be wayyy too expansive to have done by a shop. someone give some input

Originally posted by SleEPeR_CRX@Oct 11 2003, 03:25 AM
energy bushings are AMAZING, i totally support these little things. get em and u'll be happy u did.

did you put them in yourself? how hard was it? which bushings did you replace?

its not hard if you know how to take your suspension apart..i did the tie rods(which you wont need to do since you have the jimfab bar,lucky guy)and i did the front sway bar endlinks which is ez with the car on jacks and another jack to to push the sway bar up and then you can install the end links..i didnt do all of them since they looked ok,but someday when i have time i will..good luck bro

Originally posted by kingwilly@Oct 11 2003, 06:54 PM
its not hard if you know how to take your suspension apart..i did the tie rods(which you wont need to do since you have the jimfab bar,lucky guy)and i did the front sway bar endlinks which is ez with the car on jacks and another jack to to push the sway bar up and then you can install the end links..i didnt do all of them since they looked ok,but someday when i have time i will..good luck bro

im not sure i understand. the jimfab bar doesnt replace the tie rods. it replaces the front crossmember and radius rods. the main bar bolts to the frame, and the bars bolt to the LCA. explain...

Back