Bushings. Huge favor to ask.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

flydex28

I have a huge favor to ask. Can someone take... or does someone have a picture of the front upper control arm bushings and arm from a 92 civic. Basically I need a picture showing what size bushings the stock upper control arms hold. I am going to take a picture of the one I have with a digital caliper on it to show the size. Hopefully someone will have an old set laying around. I know a lot of people on here swap them out for adjustable ones. I need the picture to be clear enough so that I can put the two pictures side by side. Thank you in advance.

Last edited:
Ok... another question... can sombody tell me if the stock upper control arm on a 92 civic cx does indeed hold a 33mm bushing????:confused: I dont know where I can find this info.

Ok so the headache continues... I just took the new bushings down to a machine shop and he confirmed they were indeed 33mm so i was wrong in that sense but that means my upper control arms hold a larger bushing. However PIC told me that this is the correct size. Im really confused now. help help help.

Nobody has a set of upper control arms they can measure for me????? Im pretty desperate and I cant take the ones off my car right now.

Sorry bud wish I could help you, try posting in multiple forums that way if you don't get a reply here maybe somewhere else

Ok so update. The stock upper control arms hold a 34 mm bushing and the ones that were sent to me were 33mm. Verified it by measuring the arms off another car at the salvege yard.

Well i dont need the entire arm.. my ball joints were fine so i regreased them and installed new boots. I bought the whole PIC bushing kit but the upper control arm bushings that were sent to me are the incorrect size for stock arms.

Back