Bush's elite map making skills

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

badamerica.gif

no like seriously...does anyone have proof that bush is literally retarded? i think he used to ride the little school bus.

im about as conservative as they come...

LOL "smelly people with big hats"

bring back clinton...he was a pimp.

Bush = idiot.
Kerry = idiot.
Theres another guy but I can't remember his name = idiot.

too bad dave chappelle isn't running...

The whole election process is flawed, and yessssssss, all of our choices are stupid. The president gets to keep extra election money donated, which basically makes it legal to be bribed. Too bad Arnold Schwarzenegger wasn't born in the US. :lol:

Originally posted by Silverchild79@Apr 18 2004, 02:15 PM
Bush is better then 911 the sequal, or worse 4 yrs of Karry.

Seems that the only thing that neocons can say to even begin to justify keeping Bush in office is 911. 911 this, 911 that, oh if Bush leaves Osama will destroy the country, we'll have planes smashed into every building that's over 10 feet tall. FEAR FEAR FEAR!!!!!

Have we even found Osama? Why are our GOOD FRIENDS Pakistan openly admitting to selling nuclear weapons on the black market? Why haven't we attacked and occupied them yet? North Korea openly has nukes pointed at us. Attack them? Nope.

So we've decided to attack and occupy a country that was no threat to the US at an unimaginable cost of money and lives, while other countries build, buy and ready nuclear weapons that could easily light up our horizon.

There's your sequel to 911. Fear fear fear indeed.

i say we bomb the white house. we meaning, us. declare marshall law, bomb the fuck out of evertyhing and carry on :)

Back