busted back end

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hey guys and or gals,
just like the title says i need sum help with the back end i thnk suspension.
tonite i was crusing and took a turn to fast + ebrake in my 91 civic hb. did not turn out to well i know ima dumb shit. anyways i hit a road sign and a tree and bushes and other sht. the front fender got smashed fixable. back end how ever rite under the gas door on driver side did not turn out so well. i looked under the car and the back suspension lookes to be F'd up. the bottem of the tire is facing inward :cry: :oops: and the passenger side looks the same not as bad but either the left or rite side tire is rubbin on sumthin cant tell. if this insnt the rite place to post move it or what ever and let me know where to post. but i could use sum help. would a back end swap fix this...hopefuly tomorrow ill have more info on damage but i can get the back suspension off another civic no prob but i dont know if thatll work. so yeah thanks for the time sorry so long but i knew u guys would need to know wha happen to possibly help.
peace

Sounds totalled to me. Is the suspension fucked up, or is the sheet metal where the suspension connects to bent up?

If its the latter, be prepared to go to multiple body shops for "repairs" that never really fix it, alignment shops that align it, but the next day its off again..

Live the nightmare until you sell it or scrap it.

My advise would be to save up a few bucks, find a rolling chassis / shell and swap all of your parts over.

well its not as bad as i thought. we checked it out today and found that the rear driver tire had play where the is a rubber bushing where the hole back tire connects to the frame and the passenger side was not like this. autozone has the rubber bushing for 32 upfront order. the steering wheel is off tho but thats an easy fix it just sliped on the rack and pinion*(spelling) under the gas cap where the dent was...we got that to come back out but that wont ever be perfect but nuthing major was dun to the frame rails and all that other shit. the fender was f'd up but i had the replacement for it already same with passenger side fender so its alright for now. if the bushing doesnt work out then ill get the hole arm assembly off ebay or wherever. thanks

Back