Busting ass....I can almost see some light....mini rant....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah i will always hold a special place in my heart for him. he did alot of good things for australia, he brought in heaps of cash and tourists, which is good for the country, and he was always funny to look at.

The paper chase. Ruining American families for decades.

I'm about to inherit a four bedroom house with a nifty little sun room. Looks like I need to start making a lot more money, myself. I'm actually thinking about becoming a life insurance salesman. A company that contacted me said their average first year income is $70-90k with $100k possible.

selling life insurance sucks. the company hiring manager is a salesman. he gets 30% of your commission. he is in a sales position to. he is selling the career to you. where is silverchild. he sells insurance. you can make money, but it sucks.
Insurance Salesmen lie.

you'll make nothing doing this.
yes they lie. yes it's hard to make a lot of money.
jay maded like 2500 bucks last week off 1 appointment...
but those are few and far between. a $2500 commission is probably on something they didn't need or a huge policy. plus they can always cancel the policy 1/2 way through it and you will have to pay it back. happens all the time.

hahahaha, "don't do speed". you beat me to it.

i think some real estate companies pay for your license if you work for them afterwards. check into John L. Scott. i don't know if you have them in cali, but they are all over washington and oregon. my dad worked for them for a couple years. good company.

Back