Busy as hell for the last 3 weeks...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I needed this mini-vacation that is called "jump on the road and go waste some tires for a day drifting"...and I needed it bad...

From pouring more concrete in the garage, to building walls and a workbench, to building a kickass rearend, and also pissing of more mail delivery people...hehe

Hell...this is the first time I've sat down to actually upload some pic's...mainly because I needed to clear out the camera's memory..hehe And I should be power-napping right now..but to excited to even take a rest.....I only had like 2 hours of sleep yesterday morning...about say over 24 hours ago...been working on the diff swap all night and trying to get the rest of the car put together well enough to do some damage to the tires..

Too bad I couldn't affort the 15" Azenis...so the 14"s went on the tiny wats...and the wheels are super tucked...when I can afford it..I'll put some tires on the 15x7, and get some spacers to fill the flares...but...ohh well...

Here's the pics from my living hell...

Don't worry, the Wat's look badass anyway. Nice and clean.

Just get rid of that rear bumper mount. :)

P.S. I like the wing.

The rear bumper mounts are a total bitch to remove. On the right one you have to drop the tank to get to it.

Anyway, the 14s look okay on there but it'll look better with the 15s.

... Little difference between the Front and Rear widths, eh ?

adl.jpg

-> Steve

Back