BUTT RAMMED!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sihatchback_RL

THis year i had a black civic hatch si that my brother drove out to the store and some idiot butt rammed it. It got totalled. Now my PRoject car, another red civic si hatch with my project motor, a JDM b18c gsr, got butt rammed at an stop light yesterday. the old lady was on meds. Anyways would any of you guys know how much my car would be worth of? If it gets totaled, i'm parting out the whole car, even the motor.

40k on JDM motor
No Dents, Clean Glossy paint
Leather
All stock trim interiro and exterior

ummmm you said it got rammed yet it has no dents?? weird. if you want to know how much you could get for certain parts, browse the for sale forums and find out..

maybe you should stop driving that type of car, if you keep getting hit in it, it could be a bad luck car for you.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 14 2005, 11:34 PM
ummmm you said it got rammed yet it has no dents?? weird. if you want to know how much you could get for certain parts, browse the for sale forums and find out..
[post=499431]Quoted post[/post]​

that's what I was thinking last night LOL :D

yup. blew a headgasket in one, then crashed it into a stonewall offroad, rolled one, then bought one that never really ran right.

Back