butterfly effect

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

kyleirwin

Retired OG
holy fuckin' shit, it is one of the greatest movies i've ever seen. i just got back from the movies and i am just amazed on how great of a movie it is. all of you go see it ASAP, i swear it is the shit. go... NOW!!!

sorry, i just had to share.

that guy from that 70s show loses his girlfriend in some prank gone wrong and finds he has the ability by reading her diaries or some shit like that to rewind time and he goes back to try to fix things and just messes them up more each time, looks excellent and so far all ive seen are good reviews so maybe ill see it sunday night or something

oohhh, that's the one where she pulls over and chases this guy down. and starts beating him with a bat... Now I remember.

Isn't it rated R, Kyle? You must have had a parent or legal guardian come with you to see it :p

It looks pretty good, even by Ashton Kutcher standards. Who is the real big dude in the movie (what's his real name? He played "Seth" in American History X and "Tuna" in Blow)

Originally posted by Iron 1@Jan 24 2004, 01:47 AM
oohhh, that's the one where she pulls over and chases this guy down. and starts beating him with a bat... Now I remember.

naww, your thinking of "50 first dates" or some old shit like that... thats with adam sandler and drew barymore(sp?)...

Who is the real big dude in the movie (what's his real name? He played "Seth" in American History X and "Tuna" in Blow)

i believe his name is ethan suplee... :) American History X = great flick

i'd like to go see that movie too....

I am going to go see it tomorrow most likely, movie looks pretty damn good.

American History X = fucking pimp, great flick.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Jan 25 2004, 01:15 AM
i hate ashton kutcher. he's a fuckin prick.

I'm sure he hates you too. :lol:

My aunt gave me two free passes to the theater here in town...too bad I work all week* or I'd go see it...

* j/k I'm soooo fuckin glad I'm working, but I still wanna go see it, since it'll be free...eventually. :)

crazy fucking movie thats all I have to say! Ashton did a good job in this movie id say see it even if oyu dont like him cause its a completly different role than his others.

I finally went and saw Paycheck last night.. Several people were telling me it wasn't a good movie, but I found it was one of the best movies I've seen in quite a while... It's actually got a plot, it's suspenseful, and the acting isn't bad. Haven't seen Buterfly Effect yet, but Paycheck is the best thing I've seen since Lord of the Rings.

Originally posted by Havok@Jan 24 2004, 09:31 AM
Isn't it rated R, Kyle? You must have had a parent or legal guardian come with you to see it :p

:lol: dick. i'm actually 17 now, so i'm all good. thanks for the concern though :p .

Originally posted by DarkHand@Jan 25 2004, 12:50 PM
I finally went and saw Paycheck last night.. Several people were telling me it wasn't a good movie, but I found it was one of the best movies I've seen in quite a while... It's actually got a plot, it's suspenseful, and the acting isn't bad. Haven't seen Buterfly Effect yet, but Paycheck is the best thing I've seen since Lord of the Rings.

paycheck was alright, it definiately don't got shit on butterfly effect.

Just got back from the movies and saw it "Butterfly Effect" I thought it was a pretty good movie, if I had to do it all over again I would go see it again.

:thumbsup:

QUOTE (bigdaddyIII @ Jan 26 2004, 07:12 AM)
ashton is from like 40 min away from where i live.

Go throw eggs at him.

thats some cool shit to do....

Back