Button Mashing...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
What series of buttons would allow you to open up the same webpage you're looking at into a different browser? My roommates son accidently hit my laptop and somehow I did that, and I have no idea how it happened.

Thanks phyre. thats exactly what I did.

Holy fack that was cool.

Flexin' the 'puter muscles! What was the point of that, anyway?

ctrl-a = select all
enter = open selected (all)
enter = verify you want to open all of those items

all it does it open a bunch of shit at the same time... if your computer sucks it might get hosed up doing it

:shrug2:

doesnt really work on my computer seeing that the only icon on my desktop is the recycle bin... and its empty

Its fun as hell to do in people's computers at school since they have EVERYTHING on the desktop and they're like 6 years old lol.

If you're running on an an Intel embedded graphics card press Ctrl-Alt-Downarrow. :ph34r:

Works well on many work PCs and makes a great prank. :D

I have 50ish icons, opened them all at the same time.. Just burned through it. This is a hard core gaming machine!! Used to surf the perilous internet... Waste of a good machine, but I was a hard core wow fan for a while there. Had to have the good stuff.

Alt+f4 spam ftmfw.

Uhh... yeah whats up with people deciding they need a gaming machine to play WoW (the one game besides tetris that will play on essentially any machine...)

Depends, if you want to run it at any good resolution and/or have the lich king expansion, onboard video will fall on it's face.

Dual boxing from a single system and dual monitors. I settle for nothing less than the full experience.. eg.. everything cranked up to the max. (frame rate, resolution, shading, blah blah). If it chops I get angry and upgrade something, lol.

I played from Day 1 release to level 55 on a 1Ghz AMD with a Geforce 256 32mb video card and 512mb ram... I got literally 2 FPS in the battlegrounds when they were released and managed to get to exalted that way, but it was not fun... ANY machine isn't quite accurate. :D

Back