Buy it now

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shit. I think I'm going to bid the minimum and wait. I don't want to spend the extra $5k to end it early with Buy-It-Now. :lol:

BUGATTI VEYRON 16.4 US 1001 HP BRAND NEW FOB GERMANY

HAHAHAHAHA that is so funny. does that mean it can't speak english and drives really, really bad.

werd, that interior fucking blows.

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, Sans-Serif]Transmission: [/FONT]Automatic

no thanks.

HAHAHAHAHA that is so funny. does that mean it can't speak english and drives really, really bad.

I was wondering that myself, but what it really means that is.

Is the car already in Germany in which case you have to pay shipping from there? Or will they ship it to Germany for free?

Anyways, its been taken down now.

I was wondering that myself, but what it really means that is.

Is the car already in Germany in which case you have to pay shipping from there? Or will they ship it to Germany for free?

Anyways, its been taken down now.

FOB - free on board, germany.

I don't know how that works out, because I would suppose the car is already in Germany, but it sounds as if the shipper will take on the responsibility of delivering the car to Germany.

FOB - free on board, germany.
FOB stands for FREIGHT on board

Freight On Board

A term indicating that a price quote includes loading a product on a railroad car, truck, aircraft or some other transport vehicle and transporting it to a designated location. Further transportation from the designated location is not included.

FOB stands for FREIGHT on board

Freight On Board

A term indicating that a price quote includes loading a product on a railroad car, truck, aircraft or some other transport vehicle and transporting it to a designated location. Further transportation from the designated location is not included.

Free On Board - FOB

We're basically all saying the same thing. Its an acronym that is described usually different words.

It boils down to a trade term that revolves around the transportation of an item. After that item is loaded onto the specificied method of transportation and reaches the destination, its the buyers obligation.

Back