Buy My Bottom Ends :o)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

MXDesa

Whats up guys i have a collection of bottom ends that i want to clear out of the garage, they are...

2003 Honda Accord K24 Block (No Oil Pump) - 200 OBO

2003 Honda Civic SI K20 Block, complete (Needs to be honed due to slight scratch on Cyl 1 Wall) 125 OBO

2003 Honda Civic SI Cylinder Head (Complete (minus cams) and in good shape - 1,200 Miles) 400 OBO

1999 Honda Civic SI B16A2 Block (Great shape but burns a little oil - Could use rings - 52,000 Miles) 300 OBO

1998 Acura Integra GSR Longblock (Needs oil pump, rod bearings, injectors/distributor, and exhaust manifold) 900 OBO

Buyer responsible for all shipping charges, will deliver within reasonable distance for the price of gas. Will trade Apexi Boost controller, Tial 38mm Wastegate (If new), or performance parts for a DSM - Please buy my stuff :mrgreen:

I'm in jersey, Anything wrong with the GSR block? Spun bearings? What about the heads is it in good shape? Let me know cash in hand will meet you right out side the tunnel.

Quoted post[/post]]
I'm in jersey, Anything wrong with the GSR block? Spun bearings? What about the heads is it in good shape? Let me know cash in hand will meet you right out side the tunnel.

Nothing wrong with the crank or rods. I did the swap myself and put a h22a in this integra. The reason the kid wanted the h22 is because of a slight bearing noise from the bottom end. Sounds like a valve tap barely noticable, it never actually spun or damaged anything...

if it knocking it spun....

expect at least a micropolish new bearings.

if ur a noob, expect machine shop costs...

900 is steep for a spun bearing block.

Quoted post[/post]]
if it knocking it spun....

expect at least a micropolish new bearings.

if ur a noob, expect machine shop costs...

900 is steep for a spun bearing block.

Read the post, it didn't spin or damage anything, only a mechanic would have noticed the noise, but im not going to sell the engine pretending its brand spanking new, and it includes the cylinder head that goes for 600 all day, and im not a Noob, i get these engine because im a Honda Technician and do a lot of swaps on the side. Dont hate on my thread please.. You want something PM me for it. Thanks :)

not hating, justkeeping the buyer informed. 600 is high for a gsr head.

i got 475 for mine .

Quoted post[/post]]

i got 475 for mine .

and thats for a head that you didn't have to pull. Look i'll give you say $600.00 for it to be sent to my door. Cause lets be real about this; the engine needs to be rebuilt and then it will be ok. I am not trying to low ball ya but you said best offer and concidering it NEEDS TO BE REBUILT i think this is a very reason able offer. Not even adding the fact that "you get these engines all the time"...........!!!!!

Quoted post[/post]]
i had to pull mine. it was in y 96 gsr.

YES I KNOW.......you pulled and sold it for 475 or what ever. so if i am going to have to pull this head and rebuild the motor then i think i shoot a fear offer........IMO

Quoted post[/post]]

i got 475 for mine .
including cams? just wondering, cause ill have one for sale soon, just curious on pricing. 900 for a complete gsr longblock, even though it needs rebuild seems reasonable considering a complete good condition one could go for like 1500-2k.

yes, complete top to bottom. i actually sold mine to xenocron.

for 700 you can buy a whole lonh block...

Bump Bump I have pictures of everything now for whoever is interested... my AIM Screen name is MXDesa

holy crap. a 99 Si block for 300... I'm really trying to figure out just how I could use that...

Bump, make an offer on this stuff and ill likely accept. I really need this stuff out of my garage.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

i got 475 for mine .

and thats for a head that you didn't have to pull. Look i'll give you say $600.00 for it to be sent to my door. Cause lets be real about this; the engine needs to be rebuilt and then it will be ok. I am not trying to low ball ya but you said best offer and concidering it NEEDS TO BE REBUILT i think this is a very reason able offer. Not even adding the fact that "you get these engines all the time"...........!!!!!

OFFER STILL STANDS .............IF YOU NEED IT GONE , THEN I HAVE A HOME FOR IT.....!!!!!!!!!

Back