Buy My Car! 89 Civic Dx Zc, Very Nice+Clean $2000

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nuc79

RELISTED: bidding starts at $1300. Click the old auction link, then click on other items I'm selling, because I'm too lazy to edit the link... :p

I got a letter today. The neighborhood homeowners' association doesn't like all the cars in my driveway. Damn planned communities...
If we don't sell a car or two, my family can't use the community swimming pool. :angry:

See it here: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...item=2416521061

Bump for my bro, Luke......

He was nice enough to loan me this car for awhile while mine is down.....It's a fantastic car....It runs flawlessly and with the zc pulls extremely hard.....I'm not a racer but this car has tons of power...it's a GREAT deal!!!!

:beer:

Car is still for sale.

The bidder that ended my auction a day early with Buy-it-Now is flaking on me and won't return calls or emails. He barely speaks English and he cost me over $40 in eBay listing fees.

Do not do business with

John Yang
or
Eric Lee
both from Sheboygan, Wisconsin

Would you by any chance know how much it would be to ship that sucker to Dallas, and would you be willing to do it? My girlfriend's sister might be interested in it.

Calesta,
shipping would be 665 to Mesquite, TX or 715 to your/her door. I think that's about the cheapest I can find it.

Or you can pay me $250, and I'll drive it there and fly back to Jax ;)

Damn, are you serious? $250 for you to drive and fly? That might be something to think about. Let me talk to her. It's a long shot, but hey- you never know.

Forgot to mention, I'll have the car at the honda-tech CRX get-together on Saturday in Orlando if you want to come take it for a spin.

Damn. That's a long way for me to go. If it was for me, I would consider flying out there... but since it's for a girl who I'm not even related to at this point, and who isn't doing too much to find herself a car- I won't fly out there for her. I think that's understandable.

:lol:

my bad. I thought you were in Tampa. I must've been thinking of Chet. I remember now that you're in TX.

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene@Jun 11 2003, 03:00 PM
New Auction Link

Thanks, man. :D See? Somebody was nice enough to post it for me. It just proves my point:

demotivators_1737_2646749.jpg

I really need to sell this car. Mods, could you lower the price in the title to $2000 ?

I guess it wasn't really too smart to have the auction end in the middle of Father's Day on Sunday! I wasn't thinking about that a week earlier when the auction started. Good thing my brother was around to prevent the car from going to a zero-feedback-bidder for $1300...

By the way, I humiliated a new Jetta 1.9Turbo with this car at lunch today :D

Back