Buy My Fucking Car!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

you have mail...I WANT IT. I HAVE $...so its on my parents to weather they let me go cross country to get it. you will have a definate answer either tonight or tomorrow.

Hey dude your thread on HT is getting jacked you better check on it.

ya if i could jack this thread with a important question NOT related to your car...

in the link you provided to your car.....
your avitar.....

why are we SO against WYSIWYG? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

<<edit>>
and to all who dont know what that means, it is an acronym for
What You See Is What You Get.

commonly (as far as i know) used in referring to the design of webpages and the like.

lol, thats so one of the reasons WHY I hate Honda-Tech, they have the stupidest rules. YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO SHIP THE CAR? No, I dont think so.

What a bunch of krods.

Originally posted by eyesonlybob@May 15 2003, 02:52 PM
you have mail...I WANT IT. I HAVE $...so its on my parents to weather they let me go cross country to get it. you will have a definate answer either tonight or tomorrow.

Cheap air fare

I am sure that B will be kind enough to pick you up from the airport

his ht thread says that he'll throw in a vafc with the car for $100. id take it too but you beat me to it. so i got next dibs on it if you dont get it.

thanks for the link asmallsol. im talking to the parents in the morning and having prices ready would be good. mom said if i could get my dad to go with me its all good. so as long as he can get off from work we should be good b.

sweet I hope your parents say yes. Your going to love the Teins. Expessially because he was lucky as hell and found someone with Pillowball mounts. The stock rubber mounts don't cut it (plus dont fit perfect :( )

I think this will be the first car ever sold on Hondaswap that the buyer and seller are not 2 towns away.

VAFC has first dibs with the car. it's an incentive to buy the thing :p

basically, you are buying 3500 in parts, and a 500 car. lmao

if the vafc doesn't go with the car (but it looks like eyes only wants it) it will be for sale seperately, and not for 100 bucks im afraid.

thats for all the bumps guys!

There must be no market over there for imports. I posted on team-integra.net about my car, someone wanted to consider trading me straight up a gsr (higher miles though 160K vs my 144K) that was basicly stock other than a few rice parts. Rice parts (kit,17's and a few other things) made me pass down the offer. Hell, you could easily get 5k for your car here in Ford coutry.

i hear ya dude.

i ran it in the paper already. im 1200 lower than before, throwing in more shit...

if kyle can just convince his parents :)

B, i would give you a bump on there but i'm still a fukin Trial User on there. it doesn't let me do shit. i've been signed up with them for like 2 months, how long does it take for those fools to let me post? sorry to cockblock your thread.

Back