BUY MY HATCHBACK

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

HatchSpeeD

...Hi...
I'm selling my 94 CX hatchback. It was totalled a few weeks ago. It probably can be repaired but i'm not interested in doing that.

Chassis 160k (clean interior)
95 LS Engine (b18b1) - Roughly 100k. T-belt snapped as a result of the accident.
98 GSR transmission - Roughly 60-70k
Tokico shocks - 2 years old
H&R springs - 1 year
Pioneer speakers - front & back
AEM short ram

Magnaflow Muffler
Manaflow resonater
Carsound hi-flow cat
2.25 piping
(Less than a year old)

DC-sport 4-1 header

Asking $1200 as is.

If I get no offers in a week, everything will be parted out.

Pictures of the car.

Originally posted by phyregod@Sep 8 2005, 02:06 PM
Where the hell are you located? I need about a half million little bits and pieces.
[post=551476]Quoted post[/post]​

judging by the accent i think he comes from beantown ie. boston. :p

judging by the accent i think he comes from beantown ie. boston.

:wave:

Well, i'm being lazy. I know I can make probably double by parting it out. I already have people interested in certain parts. I'm just giving it a week to see if anyone will it take it off my hands and save me a headache of stripping it.

good deal, the motor and tranny swap alone is worth that.

It is, so BUY IT! :p

Nobody seems to want it so I will be parting everything out very soon.
Tomorrow i'm bringing my flatbed home and pulling out the radiator support with the winch cable so I can drop the motor/tranny out that beatch.

Originally posted by HatchSpeeD@Sep 11 2005, 05:58 PM
It is, so BUY IT! :p

Nobody seems to want it so I will be parting everything out very soon.
Tomorrow i'm bringing my flatbed home and pulling out the radiator support with the winch cable so I can drop the motor/tranny out that beatch.
[post=552750]Quoted post[/post]​

lol i have a hatch shell sitting in my garage and im about to buy B's hatch. dont really need another one. :D

motor still good? timing belt snap didnt ruin anything? how far in is the front bent? car roll striahgt?

Car rolls straight...i took off the front bumper cover and one fender...seems like i actually just killed the radiator support. The frame visually doesn't look bad. I'll try and take some pics.

Back