buy now 99,999,999 one ebay.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Accordturbo94@Oct 30 2003, 11:17 PM
look in the feedback hes selling it else where for 16.50! it was a mistake when he put it on! Dumbass

no, it's a numbered copy of the patent. the first one is the actual pattent.

why would anyone wanna buy partial rights to a patent?

who gives a fuck?

chemistry sucks. it was my best subject my junior year, but i hate it.

too much complication.

Originally posted by zc_hatch@Oct 30 2003, 11:52 PM
how many people would really need to make hydrogen gas?

with in 50 years, the demand will become very high. If this works, It would slowly replace Gasoline.

wtf, that person is like 5 minutes from my house. I should ask to come over and see this device in action

i dunno, this guy has sold various copies of the patent for $20....also if that technology was real it could easily command that price, but yes i think it is a joke which is why e-mailing him would be funny

Originally posted by asmallsol+Oct 30 2003, 08:46 PM-->
Originally posted by silver@Oct 30 2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 30 2003, 06:55 PM
lsvtec
@Oct 30 2003, 07:37 PM
According to the auction it is not used to produce electricity but to produce hydrogen gas (H2) from water.

ok, i'm not a nuclear physisist(sp?). but isn't hydrogen gas made from water just plain steam?

:bash:
hydrogen gas is H2, diatomic. it *IS* possible to get this from water through electrolysis...
2H2O(l) --> 2H2(g) + 2O2(g)
chemistry pwns me

The reason why this is such a big deal is electrolysis is very unefficient. The power used to split the two is about the same as the outcome so it's not really the best of a power sourse. With this, it would be much easier to extract the hydrogen, and if the process was simple and safe enough and when massed produced, it would not cost less then 10k, this could replace the gas station.

The reason why hydrogen cars have not become the main stream is 3 reasons.

First, the cars are super heavy but that can be delt with.

Next, hydrogen IS the most plentiful element in the universe, however, it is very difficult to find in pure state so you have to seperate it from other elements (most of the time water through electrolisis) and where do you get the electrity for electrolisis? Same place we get them now, burning of fossil fuel, nuclear power, ect. This does goes against what hydrogen is about, A clean fuel.

Finally, if there was a easy way to extract the hydrogen, currently there is no large hydrogen refuling inforstructor (sp). If this was small and it actually worked safe and cheaply, then bye bye gasoline. We would have no use for it. This would also solve world problems. Why do we care about the middle east? They have oil and we need it. Now that we dont need oil, who cares. There nation either goes poor, or they finally start to build true industry like the rest of the world.

1) In bc canada a fleet of 1000+ govt vehicles are hydrogen powerd it is not super heavy or expensive to run it is in fact cheaper on both parts and fuel cost

Originally posted by hcivic.com+Oct 31 2003, 12:10 AM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@Oct 30 2003, 08:46 PM
Originally posted by silver@Oct 30 2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 30 2003, 06:55 PM
lsvtec
@Oct 30 2003, 07:37 PM
According to the auction it is not used to produce electricity but to produce hydrogen gas (H2) from water.

ok, i'm not a nuclear physisist(sp?). but isn't hydrogen gas made from water just plain steam?

:bash:
hydrogen gas is H2, diatomic. it *IS* possible to get this from water through electrolysis...
2H2O(l) --> 2H2(g) + 2O2(g)
chemistry pwns me

The reason why this is such a big deal is electrolysis is very unefficient. The power used to split the two is about the same as the outcome so it's not really the best of a power sourse. With this, it would be much easier to extract the hydrogen, and if the process was simple and safe enough and when massed produced, it would not cost less then 10k, this could replace the gas station.

The reason why hydrogen cars have not become the main stream is 3 reasons.

First, the cars are super heavy but that can be delt with.

Next, hydrogen IS the most plentiful element in the universe, however, it is very difficult to find in pure state so you have to seperate it from other elements (most of the time water through electrolisis) and where do you get the electrity for electrolisis? Same place we get them now, burning of fossil fuel, nuclear power, ect. This does goes against what hydrogen is about, A clean fuel.

Finally, if there was a easy way to extract the hydrogen, currently there is no large hydrogen refuling inforstructor (sp). If this was small and it actually worked safe and cheaply, then bye bye gasoline. We would have no use for it. This would also solve world problems. Why do we care about the middle east? They have oil and we need it. Now that we dont need oil, who cares. There nation either goes poor, or they finally start to build true industry like the rest of the world.

1) In bc canada a fleet of 1000+ govt vehicles are hydrogen powerd it is not super heavy or expensive to run it is in fact cheaper on both parts and fuel cost

thats completely untrue, there are no availible production hydrogen cars for use. There are many that operate on CNG (compressed natural gas) what is used for heating, but none on hydrogen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back