Buy some Tritium

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm wondering the durability of that glass... I get into some rough situations and forget all about my keys being with me.

I think us talking about it on hondaswap may be cause enough for an international incident. No one mention the G20 summit. Wait shit....

we should be fine as long as no one starts talking about the fact that it is used as a booster for fission reactions.....

wait.... shit....

I'm wondering the durability of that glass... I get into some rough situations and forget all about my keys being with me.

The plastic casing is pretty tough, it takes all the abuse and keeps the glass safe. You'd have to be in some pretty darn rough situations to hurt it enough to crack the casing.

and even then... dont fucking eat it (or otherwise ingest it) and you'll be fine

this isnt weapons grade plutonium or anything

not really bright enough

a glowstick or those LED lights are still going to be better

Far dimmer than a similarly sized glowstick. You can find your keys in the dark, but you won't be reading anything (I can just barely read things with the keychain against the words in my room in the middle of the night after my eyes have adjusted for several hours, but that's it). It's enough light to bother me when I'm trying to sleep, but I like it really dark.

Last edited:
Back