BUY your gas on 5/15!!!!! DO IT!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

still under 2.90 here for 93 :)

i wont have to tank up till friday.

It's like I said before.

Take one big fat fucker and tell him in order to lose weight he has to stop eating for 1 day. If he eats nothing for one day, he will show his fat body whos in charge and some how it will cause him to lose weight even months to come.......

lol wrong.....the fat fuck will not eat for one day causing his fat to starve and shrink then the day after he goes on a rampage hungry as fuck.....

his body will more than likely put on twice as much....medical fact or atleast thats what the doctors told my sister.....

I'm gonna buy 5 gallons today and make molatov cocktails purely for my own amusement.

:werd::werd::werd:

Lowering your own gas demand will increase the supply, causing prices to drop.

lowering your own demand will decrease your consumption and therefore your overall cost
the prices will not drop because there are too many "developing countries" (ie China, India, etc) that are more than willing to pick up any slack in the demand, and they will pay whatever it takes to get the fuel

fuel prices will never go down... the demand will always be there

alternative power sources are the only hope for cheap transportation
and im not talking about ethanol (i hate that shit with a passion)
im talking about more efficient electric motors, better batteries, making for a higher range on electric vehicles... and we seriously need to take a look at nuclear power again... we havent built a new nuclear power plant in over 20 years... i KNOW the technology has come a LOOOONNNNGGGG way since 3 Mile Island and Chernobyl... it is MUCH safer than it was years ago
hell subs are running on it fine...

nuclear power FTW

solar power where it makes sense FTW
hydroelectric power where it makes sense FTW
wind power where it makes sense FTW
geothermal power where it makes sense FTW

You're right, I worded that wrong... Change your lifestyle in order to decrease your fuel requirements so you don't need as much in the first place. With enough people (practically impossible, but still), overall demand would then go down. That's the right way to boycott it.

what a crock of shit. i had to buy gas today and was it $3.39 for the cheap shit. yesterday it was $3.19 for the cheap shit. :angry:

I filled my tank today after work. All $22.34 worth of it. Gotta love uber-small Honda gas tanks.

i was reading bill o'reilly's column in today's paper stating that if we had another oil refinery we'd see prices go down since we haven't built one in over 30 years. one was destroyed in Katrina, the other they discussed constantly has problems like fires or small production issues... causing gas prices to go up since supply can't keep up with demand. but, why would oil companies shell out billions when they're making record profits? they won't build another refinery because 'alternative fuels are soon to take over' and also... we're running out of resources. sure, we get our oil from overseas, but, if we can't refine it and ship it out... we pay for it. i'll love the day when i drive my gasoline powered combustion engine around and the kids can go to school and say 'my mom has a car no one else does' because it will have become the dinosaur. only the 'rich' will be able to drive a car like we do today because in the future... we won't need them. even after we have the FCX here (which some people already have) we'll never need smog testing or emissions stations again. Then, California will not suck.

Oddly enough I was at an 1/8th tank and since I had time this morning I put gas in the truck.

Glad I don't fucking pay for it... 60 bucks to fill it up. an hour later it jumped from 3.15 to 3.39.

I put just under $39 in my TL today.

sigh.

Filled up the subaru last night. Wasn't even thinking anything about the gas-out.

Either way, $45 to fill it from 1/4 tank. high test.

The real advantage is in the future of Fusion (as opposed to fission), using Helium 3 from the moon

Other then that we need to rethink how we generate energy as a whole. I wake up in the morning and hop on my elliptical, where does my energy go? It's wasted, when my elliptical could be cranking a generator which is charging my house battery. Wind, solar panels, high efficiency appliances. these are the future.

at what I pay for gas, doubled for a second vehicle for the eventual wife to be, and adding in $150/mo on adverage for my electric bill in a house, I'll spend $130,000 in energy over my 30 year mortgage

Last edited:
Back