Buying A New Car

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Spyderturbo

Okay guys, selling the Spyder and buying a new car, then probably selling the hatch, going back to one car system, tired of having a car I never drive, tired of registering, insuring, and inspecting two cars, with a house and a dog it gets old. So here are my 4 finalists in order, this will be a daily driver and get no more than a intake and exhaust(or so I keep telling my self) :lol:

1)2001 Integra Type R
2)2002 Subaru WRX
3)2001 Honda Prelude SH
4)New Acura RSX type S

These are my only considerations, and the RSX is a way distant 4th. Opinions please, and yes I will daily drive a DC2 TEG :D Tired of having a car I never drive (the Spyder)

-Matt
1997 Spyder - 12's
1994 Civic CX - D16Z6 powered

Come on, this is too easy. Get the WRX. AWD for bad weather, 4 doors, lots of room, big trunk, VERY safe...this car was made to be a cool daily driver. Plus, because Subarus are safe cars, and WRXs are really Imprezas, insurance is lower than you think.

Well Evo 8 is a little too expensive, could if I wanted too but it would be a killer payment, I'm leaning ITR, it's a nice and basic sports car, plain and simple, but bad as fu#k :D the WRX is nice too but I can work from home in shitty weather :lol: Remote access rules!

-Matt

I would go WRX unless you live somewhere that no one steals shit. The ITR will probably get stolen, especially if you live in NJ, NY or CA.

I vote wrx. I love em to death and if I didn't already have my car(forhella cheap too) and shit I would really would save up and buy one. AWD Turbo>Vtec FWD

i would go with the wrx...u get everything u need...awd, turbo...perfect base for a fast ass daily driver...upgrade the turbo and fmic and u will durst just about any import off the line...

I would go WRX unless you live somewhere that no one steals shit. The ITR will probably get stolen, especially if you live in NJ, NY or CA.

Live in Central PA, nobody is stealing much of anything but stereo's, and you gotta be in high school or parked at the mall for hours for that.....

i would go with the wrx...u get everything u need...awd, turbo...perfect base for a fast ass daily driver...upgrade the turbo and fmic and u will durst just about any import off the line...

ah....I own a Spyder GST now and refuse to fall into the turbo upgrade world again, I have spent about $5k to boost the hell out of my DSM, it runs with Vette's but is worthless as a daily driver, worthless in the rain much less white stuff, the WRX would definately be better because of AWD but I don't want to spend thousands again on turbo upgrades, I was checking prices on pipes, FMIC, etc and had DSM flashbacks to all the money I flushed down the toilet turning my car into a 20lbs of boost Mustang GT killer. Besides the WRX is 4 doors and I'm still way too much in 4 door denial, the wife has a mom mobile :D I think I'm going all motor DC2 Type R on this one, that will be one bad ass daily driver, and I don't roll to the office when it snows anyway, remote access rules! :lol:

Thanks to everyone who responded to this!!!

-Matt
1997 Spyder-12's
1994 Civic CX - D16Z6

Get a Mini Van..... Or Maybe Even A Station Wagon.... Your Not A Real Tuner.

Respect!

:angry:

Originally posted by ForceFedSol@May 2 2003, 01:40 AM

Respect!

:angry:

god damit you fucking ricer... quit accusing people of not being "real tuners" when you have 18's on your sol :blink: . take your ass to superhonda.

:werd: Apparently, the bigger the wheels, the lower the ET. What a douchebag.

Originally posted by ForceFedSol@May 2 2003, 02:40 AM

maybe if he had some "lightweight" Tenzo R 18s LMAO :lol: :fr:
or a set of s00per fast altezzas :ghey: :lol: :fr:
or maybe a grapefruit shooter exhaust :bash: :fr:

then would he be a "real tuner" ???????

your a fucking ricer
your a cheese dick shit talker
you really should just shut the fuk up and go join your fellow ricers on superhonda
fuckin asshat

:axe:

Back