Buying new suspension.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Matts96HB

VIP
Hey guys, I decided that since my EK is going to be parked for the winter, I'll go ahead and buy a nice suspension. Right now its got skunk2 springs w/ tokico shocks. It rides nice and handles pretty well but I want something adjustable. As far as adjustable coilovers go, I've heard that ksport and PIC are two pretty decent packages, what about the TEIN flex? Im only looking to spend ~$800 so that kinda limits me a little bit, any ideas on a good coilover setup for that kinda budget?

im actually kinda partial towards the KYB adjustable coilovers myself but i know im going to get some shit from it on here tho

Skunk2 pro-c
save your money and buy something that you won't want to upgrade again in a year.
My set just arived and will be going onto my car next week

Skunk2 pro-c
save your money and buy something that you won't want to upgrade again in a year.
My set just arived and will be going onto my car next week

:ditto: don't buy something you will want to or have to replace later if you do it do it right the first time so you don't have to do it agai

If it's going to be parked, I'll say wait until spring comes around so you'll have a bigger budget.

:)

here is what i suggest you and the OP do.. join up on this site.. make some posts.. because this deal is only good here to its members.. doesnt matter if you drive a hatch or sedan.. anyone is welcome.. $700 shipped for those PIC Apex, beats $760 before shipping
JDM Coupe Council

Last edited:
thats a pretty good deal on pic's.. i might save until spring though and see what ive got.. paint is gonna be expensive :(

Back