Buying parts for B18A....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

RFHOMI2U

I have an OBD0 B18A (LS) motor that I'm in the process of building. I'm gathering parts such as Edelbrock Victor-X manifold, AEM fuel rail, Fuel pressure regulator, etc..., But a bunch of this stuff listed on eBay (good prices) say 94-01 Integra B18. I'm not sure, but I think my motor came out of a 92 teg. Is that gonna be the same parts? All B-series can use the same fuel rail, pressure regulator and such right? just checking so I don't get the wrong parts. Thanks...

If your motor is actually a '92, then is is OBD1. OBD 0 is 90-91. As for the parts bolting up, most everything has the same bolt pattern but you need to consider the OBD wiring for some stuff like the injectors i think. The stuff you are talking about should work though.

Originally posted by RFHOMI2U@Dec 1 2003, 07:25 PM
I have an OBD0 B18A (LS) motor that I'm in the process of building. I'm gathering parts such as Edelbrock Victor-X manifold, AEM fuel rail, Fuel pressure regulator, etc..., But a bunch of this stuff listed on eBay (good prices) say 94-01 Integra B18. I'm not sure, but I think my motor came out of a 92 teg. Is that gonna be the same parts? All B-series can use the same fuel rail, pressure regulator and such right? just checking so I don't get the wrong parts. Thanks...

All parts should work, but the diff. in the two is the harness ( injectors, alternator, distributer, and main plugs.) And also the tranny is cable, while the OBD 1 and up is hydraulic.

The rods are also different, so piston choice will be different. B18A rods are narrower at the top than B18B.

Ok, it is OBD0 and B18A, but I guess my question is that wouldn't say an AEM fuel rail for 94-01 be the same for my motor?

Back