Buying Rotors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

IronRanger

I've looked on RockAuto and Amazon for front rotors on my non-ABS '92 LX wagon. I'm having the school I attend replace the rotors and pads for me, since it's $300-$400 to replace them at a shop. This car's my daily driver, so no need for high-performance, nor "economy" shopping. Since I'm having them replaced for free, I don't want to skimp on them and have them warp.

I live in the U.S., so shipping outside the country probably isn't economical, so shipping needs to be factored in to the price too.

I've looked at Brembo and Beck/Arnley. I honestly have no idea what brands manufacture a good product at a good price- more expensive doesn't mean better.

Any ideas?

Thanks.

i run duralast gold pads, they are ceramic, and dont go for performance rotors or anything, when you get drilled and slotted or either, the rotors are made for one time use, which means you are supposed to replace them every time you change your pads, it will be useless, and it is an accord, it cant be extremely fast to need them or anything, my accord dont need them with the h22 in it

Back