Buzzed posting is drunk posting

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

|Chaz|

VIP
Well I'm slightly buzzed. Found out today that I have to reapply for the state patrol, I don't get to just take the oral board again. That really disappointed me today. Taking the physical again on the 31st of May. Had to change around my work schedule again. Pain in the ass.

My dumbass coworker broad that I hate mistinted 7 gallons of paint just as she was about to leave. That was pretty funny. Haven't had enough wine yet to facilitate me posting incoherently. I don't think I've ever been that drunk. At least I have three day s off ina row now though. It was supposed to be four bt the bitch that I hate woudln't switch days with m unless I worked on tuesday witch I already had scheduled off and brittany had scheduled off so I had a nice four day weekend.

spent about an hour applying for a Boeing paint mixing attendat which is bassically what I do now. Maybe get paid more to do that than I do now. i just wanna make enough money to have some nice toys and a nice house.

still frustrated that my dad spent all of my college money on a fucking Is350 that my mom owns. He's never done anything to facilitate me going to school besides letting us live with him and his girlfriend while charging us rent and also making me work full time and telling me that I have to be going to school fulltime. fucked up any chance o fhaving a good GPA ever. what a waste of time. I'm happy with my life but I feel like i'm squandering my intelligence. it's seriously frustrating. I don't hate my life at all, but it seems like I could be doing so much better. at the same time we have a nice place and nice cars, but still I want more. I guess I should just be happy with what we have.

we'll see what the next few years brings. I'll just keep applying for the state patrol and for more boeing jobs.

thanks for hanging in there if anyone read all of this bullshit

sounds like a bunch of excuses to me.

pull your head out of your ass and stop only thinking about what you want, instead focus on what you have and just the next couple of steps to get to what you want.
you cant start out on the top rung of the ladder, gotta climb.

and stop whining about having to work and go to school. I work full time, go to school full time, have a wife that I support that stays at home with our 1yr old, and own a house that needs a good amount of work ($) with a big yard to maintain. just finished the first semester, dont have the grades yet but i doubt i made less than a b in any class. you get out what you put into it. go into it being a cry baby about having to do this and that then you'll end up slacking off and doing exactly what you predicted.
sounds to me like you are in the prime point to start school if thats what you want, not married, no kids, shitty little cars that i assume (hope) you arent paying on.
strike a deal with pops for cheaper rent while going to school and cut back the hours if the big girl panties are too much for you to handle.

Sounds like you have had that weighing on your mind for a while. Bet it feels better to get it out.

Life's tough. 2010-2013 was a rough few years for me. I hung on and kept everything I own including the house. I've owned this bitch for 7 years now.

The bored one is right, you gotta climb the ladder. I'm finally at the point at work where I know I'm doing a good job and I don't need any validation (because I rarely get it but that's what dads are for, right?), and that I'm going to continue doing what I do day in and day out.

Just make sure you're really truly happy where you are and you'll come out ahead.

IF you want the statie job, concentrate on doing that. I know a few cops and they have all failed some part of the interview at some point. We all have rough patches, some last longer than others. The last few years have been rough for us but things are finally looking up. We are finally getting married, house shopping right now, and after we get the house a career change.

It only gets harder. Do what you want to do now.

take classes 2 nights week.... do what you have to do. MAN THE FUCK UP and TAKE IT with hard work

Man I get whiny when I'm drunk. Yesterday was disappointing finding out about the state patrol. I'll just pass the physical again and hopefully they fast track me to another interview.

I don't live with my Dad anymore. We rent a 1000 sq ft one bedroom with 1.75 baths and a detached garage. The one bedroom is literally 500 sq ft. Have a sweet view of the river. Its a cool place. Have a sweet terrace back yard.

I have two cars, still drive my Civic to work everyday and then drive my S4 on the weekends and for special occasions.

Got engaged in December and we're getting married in Spring 15'.

All in all I'm happy.

Cry me a river, working full time and going to college. I did that shit for 7 years. Sack up homie! :)

Stop qualifying your success with owning toys. You don't need to keep up with the joneses. I'm the happiest mother fucker you've ever met and I have just enough. I own my car, have a place to live, and a terrific significant other. Some day I will have more stuff that I don't need, but for now I'm working my butt off and laying a foundation for the future.

Best advice that I don't live by is, spend your expendable money on experiences, not material possessions.

Back