bwahah Carmelo got busted with weed.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

he may be telling the truth, i mean he passed a test less than 2 weeks ago, and passed all the olympic tests, and random tests all last year, so i guess you never know.

So why the fuck did he have it then?

Yeah he passed the test two weeks ago, that doesn't mean he doesn't smoke it.

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 22 2004, 07:54 AM
Actually, it's quite a good indication that he doesn't smoke. THC stays in your system for up to 30 days. Plus, it's not likely for him to have passed random tests if he was smoking. And he said why he had it, it's not that far fetched. I've had a friend get busted with a sack of my weed in a backpack.
[post=406059]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh come on, you know as well as I do you can smoke a sack and piss "clean" the next day, seen it many times.

its true, we cleared my x girls system in less than 4 hours. We didnt know she had a random test and we woke up smoked a little then get a call at likr 11 am, "You have a random drug test at 4 pm, if you do not show up there will be a warrant for your arrest, we will have you picked up at your house"

"You have a random drug test at 4 pm, if you do not show up there will be a warrant for your arrest, we will have you picked up at your house"

holy fuck...

note to self: don't do drugs when on probation...
d'oh

carmelo is a stuck up bitch..they had this candid camera on him and he just treated the people who worked at the place like crap..like he was someone better...

He's a giant male stripper, he weighs like 300 pounds.

wtf, was your ex a felon or something?

LOL, nah it wasn't even like that. Her ex boyfriend called child and youth services on her....He was just and asshole and mad the baby wasn't his. It's a whole jerry/maury/oprah type thing.

They were serious too, not only would she have gotten arrested but the baby would have been taken away too. She did fail the first one she got (different time) but the lady at the hospital was nice and told us what she could do to clear her system and she would reschedule the appointment for us, the bitch still called CAYS.

Originally posted by 90 accord@Oct 23 2004, 11:11 PM
hmm, so what does one do to clear the system?
[post=406640]Quoted post[/post]​

THC is a chemical compound that is fat soluble. To completely detoxify your system, the best way is time.. sadly. What makes that time decrease is how you burn the fat. Remember, drink plenty of water. Jogging, fat burning diet, plenty of B vitamins to help you metabolize energy, and lots of C vitamins to assist your body, and last but not least, Green Tea. Remember, drink plenty of water. The antioxidants in green tea help break down contaminants in the body and it's even been known to destroy "Free Radicals" that cause cancer. Remember, drink plenty of water. The best thing, when you drink green tea without sweeteners, it actually burns calories.

A Rough estimate of how much time it takes to detoxify stands below.

If you are overweight by:
15~20lbs: 10-20 days
20~30lbs: 20-35 days
30~40lbs: 20(5)-40 days
50lbs+: One per each pound.

Remember, drink plenty of water.

But if you have a drug test tomorrow, purchase an elixer from a well-known headshop so you can temporarily pee clean.

Originally posted by Blanco+Oct 23 2004, 03:57 PM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Oct 22 2004, 03:18 AM
Blanco
@Oct 22 2004, 07:54 AM
Actually, it's quite a good indication that he doesn't smoke.  THC stays in your system for up to 30 days.  Plus, it's not likely for him to have passed random tests if he was smoking.  And he said why he had it, it's not that far fetched.  I've had a friend get busted with a sack of my weed in a backpack.
[post=406059]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh come on, you know as well as I do you can smoke a sack and piss "clean" the next day, seen it many times.
[post=406071]Quoted post[/post]​

Depends on how much you smoke and whether the urine is actually yours or not. I actually had one doctor laugh at how high my THC content was when I got my results. And that was with only smoking one joint of good green in a two week period. Of course, at that time I was spending (wasting) a lot more money on weed than I care to admit. <_<

And, on a different note, I'm surpised that they don't do hair testing at that level...it's not like they can't afford it.
[post=406559]Quoted post[/post]​

the more you smoke, the longer its in your system. also depending on fat % as we all know...hair testing is much easier to pass than piss now...they have this shampoo that does actually work...at that lvl they should be doing blood test

Back