bwahahaha funniest talk about tecmo bowl. fball fans read this

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

get_nick

These snozzberries taste like snozzberries...
VIP
after all the talk about tecmo bowl, this shit came up on FOX Sports - Sports News, Standings, Stats and more

hahahahahaha

Best Nintendo related discussion of the day: After doing rigorous research, I figured out that along with Vinny Testaverde, Bears receiver Ricky Proehl is one of two non-kickers still playing in the NFL who appeared in the original Tecmo Super Bowl video game on Nintendo. So I asked him about it. Was he even aware of this incredible fun fact?

"You know, the players razz me about that all the time. They play that video game in the locker room — and they'll use the Cardinals and goof off about the fact that I'm in it. Peyton loves giving me crap for being so old. He'll see an NFL Films highlight and say, "Oh, hey, there's Bert Jones ... weren't you guys rookies together?"

hahaahaha

thats f'n great. whos the other guy?
it's kinda confusing, but it says it in the beginning. it's vinny testaverde and ricky proehl are the only non-kickers.

the reason it came up is because proehl is in the super bowl this year.

DAMN~! Madden aint got shit on him. I wonder if hes getting royality for it since theyll probably re-release for the WiI if they havent already.

Original Tecmo Bowl, 49'ers, Pass3, throw to the reciever on the slant rout, unstoppable

if you don't know what a slant rout is, kill yourself

Original Tecmo Bowl, 49'ers, Pass3, throw to the reciever on the slant rout, unstoppable

if you don't know what a slant rout is, kill yourself
that was good and the running plays with bo jackson and marcus allen were good to.

Back