bye bye Clinton...Bama for prez

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I don't understand why Ron Paul supporters feel the need to vote for McCain. Who gives a shit what "party" someone belongs to. Choose a candidate based on what they actually stand for and put into practice, and vote for them. You're all pandering to the partisan system that limits your choices and manipulates elections with corporate funded money. We need less Republic and more Democracy.

Does that make me a "Conservative Democrat"? :eek: Do those even exist?!?!?!

:werd:

I registered Republican to vote for Ron Paul in the primary, and I'm voting for Obama now. :ph34r:

For me, all the economic stuff, the war stuff, pretty much every other topic while still important, takes a back seat to our civil liberties at home. Whichever candidate is more on the side of the people in that regard gets my vote. And right now it looks to be Obama. He's against gun rights but I doubt he can do any major damage to that, while at the same time restoring others that have been lost.

Last edited:
ya know this is kinda off topic...
but i was just wondering what it would be like if we put all of hs in one room....
that would be freaking funny.

Your ignorance stuns me.

Then you need to show me why with a response that isn't equally as ignorant. ;)

also: Obama's In Control: No More Lobbyist Contributions To Democratic Party - Politics on The Huffington Post No guarantee of course, but it's something.

ya know this is kinda off topic...
but i was just wondering what it would be like if we put all of hs in one room....
that would be freaking funny.

We'd be talking about our cars, of course! :D With one or two notable exceptions ;), I don't think anyone actually bitterly hates anyone else here because of their political views.

Last edited:
Yeah, I mean politically no one is more "removed from the norm" than I. Even Clayton, who started this post, is a good friend of mine. We don't discuss it when we're together.

As far as my non-ignorant post, I already did.

We'd be talking about our cars, of course! :D With one or two notable exceptions ;), I don't think anyone actually bitterly hates anyone else here because of their political views.[/quote]

oh i know that but you guys have a great personalities and a good sense of humor.

come to one of my meets....nuff said.

<--- Airjockie's type...

middle aged (30-45), Japanese, hot body, smart, rich, caring, perky A-cups, educated, fashionable, good cook, can clean the house everyday, and not religious or political. And can stand to see a few old car's in the driveway and can live with me a +.

besides I thought you were done with meets?

I'm only done with meets until someone else has one that I can drag the wife to...and once she has been to another person's house and has been a participant instead of the the host, then we can have them back at my house.

Although, she wants to hold a get together for the Japanese people that hail from the Kansai region that lives in CT, that posts on ¥½¡¼¥·¥ã¥ë¡¦¥Ã¥Ã¥È¥ï¡¼¥­¥ó¥° ¥µ¡¼¥Ó¥¹ [mixi(¥ß¥¯¥·¥£)] from the club she made.....but there are only three members so far...me, her, and her friend Keiko.

Back