Bye Bye Dakota, Hello Integra

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Lol im also in a different country and she is a super Nightmare fan, ill ask her. Maybe we could borrow it????????

Clean car, love the black. The rims look good but going down to a 16" or 15" like you said would be better.

for love of god dont get a ford. why take on a car payment when you can have a nice solid car in the DA?

for love of god dont get a ford. why take on a car payment when you can have a nice solid car in the DA?

I'm doing EVEN worse than you think...Im trading in my S2000 on the Ranger:eek:o:eek:o:eek:
But before you guys scream " WHY, NO, DONT DO IT DUMB ASS " I have a very serious motive behind what I'm doing but I can't say because of snooping eyes:ph34r: ...Lets just say I'm doing something special for a special person and I need a lower monthly payment to make this happen. Me selling the DA will just help with keeping the montly down. Plus if I don't sell the DA before this happens, it will be my bike money^_^

Lol im also in a different country and she is a super Nightmare fan, ill ask her. Maybe we could borrow it????????

Borrow it? Sure no problem.... but I'm gonna need her address so I can....errr...."drop it off";)

* NOTE my g/f just read this over my sholder. She LOVES to travel... maybe we can work something out????:D:D:D

Thanx man...speeking of , you and pops enjoying the s2k???
Loving every minute of it. My dads friend/co-worker has a 02 M3 and when he drove it he commented on the clutch feel, how short throw the shifter was and how solid it was on the road. He also loved revving to 9k.:D He said its more fun driving it than his M3. Sorry to hear yours is going away, not here to stop you but my dad said he's keeping his 'till he dies.

OO yaaa i like the wheels alot lol I have a black 97 Civic Coupe that would look good with those but i dont have ne money now other wise lol

Loving every minute of it. My dads friend/co-worker has a 02 M3 and when he drove it he commented on the clutch feel, how short throw the shifter was and how solid it was on the road. He also loved revving to 9k.:D He said its more fun driving it than his M3. Sorry to hear yours is going away, not here to stop you but my dad said he's keeping his 'till he dies.

The S2000 is gone:(. Ended up with a '09 SCION tC. Payment dropped $160 per month. Love the car but havn't driven it much because I screwed my back up at work and have been bed ridden. SO I guess now I'll have bike money if the Acura sells. My sales rep at the 'yota dealership said he thought I was going to cry.

The S2000 is gone:(.My sales rep at the 'yota dealership said he thought I was going to cry.
I would too. So what was the sole reson of this tragety? Two seats not enough I'm guessing? I'm just glad you didn't get a Ford. Also my dad got his up to 125 mph today.:D But he has to park it for now until all inspections are done.:(

Last edited:
Not really ONE sole reason for it, I guess it's a combo of things. Theres talk at my work place of lay offs because of the economy, I need a lower car payment to help afford more "grown up" things, I never drive it, the "grown up things' will probally involve needing reliable transpo ( thats not a project ) and yes, with a back seat.
Plus the tC owned everything else that I test drove. It was just as nice as the civic but had more options and power, WAY nicer than the sentra, which I didn't want a 4dr anyhow. All the other cars in it's price range blew ass so I didn't bother to look at them. (KIA,Hyunda,Cobalt, Focus, etc.) Plus the tC has a slew of REASONABLY priced aftermarket delaership parts that won't void the warranty, allthough some of them do. Seemed like win for me.

Back