bye bye Fire Fox

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Capt. Orygun

Win the Day
It's gone

4 moths after I downloaded this awesome browser I'm back to good ole internet explorer.

Fuck Fire Fox. It's slow just as ofter at IE is, vidoes take longer to load in most cases, and it crashes and then I have to go into my task manager and close the application manually cause my computer says it's still open

IE+1

FF works for me... I only open IE when I have to... Must be a Seat to keyboard Interfacing problem.

its been working shitty as hell for me too lately

maybe i will try a reinstall before switching back

i havent been enjoying it lately either. sometimes when i open up another browser, it takes like literally 2 secs to load my home page. ive been getting a lot of crashes too. if IE 7 gets better, im jumping ships.

I'm going to blame it on user error, I've been using mozilla/firefox since version .7 and I have never had any issues at all. using it with either os, winblows or linux
not to mention all the great extensions avaliable

only reason its still on my computer is 1/4 of all internet users use FF...so i gotta make sure my code is valid in it.

still LOVE firefox.

so much quicker than IE.

tabbed browsing owns.

hey B, do you use the fasterfox plugin you can get? just curious to know?

yeah... supposedly, i'm 20 min saved. but i don't notice a damn thing, and now i have a GB file in my temp folders. i'll probably uninstall it soon.

maybe its worth it on dial up....

FasterFox?!?! What is this I hear of? I am on dialup alot of the time... What is it... a cache plugin?

I dunno what you are doing, but you can see the general consensus is that it aint the Fox that is the problem.

The Internet > you

Mozilla sucks. I've ALWAYS said that.

Since 1995 with Spry's "Internet in a box" and Netscape v1. I hate that program.

It's still mozilla. If I made an IE snap-in for windows and relabelled it and worked out a few of the microsoft fingerprints it would be hailed as the best thing since sliced bread.

Opera is where it's at, by the way. I don't use it, but I still like it. And if you never want to be bothered by "the People's Internet" again you'll get Charon.

try a tool bar.

screenshot.png

Back