bye bye prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

civicious

Buck Futter
VIP
unloaded the prelude for $16k...exactly what i paid for it

after paying off what i owed on the lude, i was left with around $5 grand.

so today i bought a hatch. red 1989 (or maybe 90...i dont remember) civic dx. w00t! dpfi ownz j00!!! it runs, and it has a/c, and the a/c works. all i could ask for.

along with the hatch, i picked up a set of 15" Konig Caffeine wheels for free...from the guy that owes me money for my old motor.
yeah they're ugly...but they were free, and are better than 10" steelies or whatever the fuck the 88-91's came with.

and...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:MEWN:IT

and....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAP...me=STRK:MEWN:IT

and...

http://hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000search...page&item=20004

and to top it all off....

http://hmotorsonline.com/shop/sc2000search...page&item=30002

thats right fellas....fuck a prelude. i got me a b16 ef hatchie!!! w00t! B)

good thing i didnt change my user name on here....

i'll post pics of the hatch and all sometime soon.

lol, you went from a nice looking slow car to a HORRIBLE looking not as slow car :)

No CRX's available?

I hated my EF, unloader her for 300 bucks.

but good find...

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jun 24 2004, 09:55 PM
not a bad kill dude!

just... stay away from the fuel rail. :p

haha :withstupid:

hope you have something to properly support those harnesses, like a cage or roll bar

Originally posted by B16@Jun 24 2004, 11:43 PM
hope you have something to properly support those harnesses, like a cage or roll bar

no shit. especailly with your driving record.

HARNESS ARE MEANT TO BE USED WITH A ROLL CAGE ONLY.

If you run them without a cage, in the event of a rollover, YOUR HEAD AND NECK BECOME THE CAGE.

That dog incident where you rolled it- yeah, you probably would've been killed.

Thnk about it.

In all seriousness, God is telling you to ride a bike...or buy a 1978 Surburban, which is the closest thing that is street legal to a tank.

Originally posted by civicious@Jun 24 2004, 11:41 PM
im gettin a cage fabbed...chill, y0!

why? why? and why?

why do you need racing seats? why do you need a harness? and why the fuck do you need a Rollcage? My civic to this day puts out 3 times the power you B16 will in that car

do you know what it has in it? the STOCK DX BELTS!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf...

why god why?

oh never mind I remember now cough cough ricer

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 25 2004, 12:38 AM
In all seriousness, God is telling you to ride a bike...or buy a 1978 Surburban, which is the closest thing that is street legal to a tank.

I used to have one... key words "used to".... the only think not tank like about them is the axles and drivetrain.... at 4500 rpm in 2 gear the rear axle broke on both sides of the diff.... heh.. that was fun explaining that one to my father

I don't like the EF's, but I'm happy for you. :)

Good find on the car- be careful with it. Just like I told you with the Prelude. :)

I'm not so sure about the imitation APC seats, and the Mugen "style" harnesses. I wouldn't trust my life to generic belts whose only selling point is a replica patched stitched on top, and I sure as hell wouldn't trust my life to generic seats either. They look the exact same as the APC seats, but they don't even have the logo embroidered into the seat material. At the very least, get some decent name brand seats, maybe some that are FIA approved.

Cluster = :thumbsup: :thumbsdown: :shrug2:
Engine = :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

reason i bought the seats is because the hatch's seats are torn to shit...theyre the only thing wrong with it.

seat belts are because the stock belts wont work all that well when the ebay seats don't have the li'l clippie thing.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Jun 25 2004, 12:42 AM
why do you need racing seats? why do you need a harness? and why the fuck do you need a Rollcage? My civic to this day puts out 3 times the power you B16 will in that car

Yes, jeffie is correct, you dont need that shit

Havok, give it a rest.

Will, what did I tell you about the seats? You should have just gotten a set of USDM del SOL seats, they look good. The cluster could've been left alone. Either way if you were closer I would defintely help you in anyway possible...

Those seats a sweet, i was thinking of doing these
5_02.jpg

Or getting replacement leather seat covers..some guy did them to his vette they came out sweet as hell

1943redseat4.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back