bye bye prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by civicious+Jun 25 2004, 06:19 AM-->
reason i bought the seats is because the hatch's seats are torn to shit...theyre the only thing wrong with it.

seat belts are because the stock belts wont work all that well when the ebay seats don't have the li'l clippie thing.

Stock belts will work fine with seats like that. They aren't blocking the belt from going over your hips, and the shoulder bolsters aren't going to block the shoulder belt. I run my Corbeaus with the stock seat belts in my Civic.

corvetteguy
@Jun 25 2004, 10:52 AM
Those seats a sweet, i was thinking of doing these

Corbeau = :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

the oem belt bolts to the seat rail- not the seat itself.
if the female end is gone after you put the seats in- you put them in wrong.

:withstupid:

If you use the proper seat brackets, you should be able to retain the stock seatbelt latch. If you don't have the stock belt latch, you're not legal.... and like I said, I really wouldn't trust a set of belts from a no-name manufacturer. Seriously. Sell that stuff before you even open the package.

You should have left the hatch well enough alone and saved the rest of your cheddar for someting useful like a college fund... or hospital bills.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@Jun 25 2004, 02:45 PM
You should have left the hatch well enough alone and saved the rest of your cheddar for someting useful like a college fund... or hospital bills.

:withstupid:

This is why I was surprised he even posted this.

You guys are all assholes, so he had a bit of bad luck. Who doesn't? I'll be damned if an animal never runs out in front of at least one more person on this board when they're going too fast.

Stop treating him like he's a piece of shit already.

I love this kid already... in the least homo way possible...

Will is a good kid, as stated in a previous post of mine and James to back me...

What if Brian was in this very position, you all would be saying "It'll get better dude, everyone has bad luck" or might I be mistaken. I dont see anyone other then James, Mike (Calesta) and myself congratulating (sp?) him on his find. He doesnt deserve 24hr flamage. Guys seriously people like Havok need to just stop trying to be dickheads and get over the fact someone had a spell of bad luck. Answer me this question when it comes time to do the swap and he turns to the boards asking for help, are you going to help? I know I sure as hell will, and if all goes well, and my car is back and running before he does his swap, I'll drive my happy ass down to Lufkin-fucking-Texas to personally assist him. Im not syaing you have to do this or that you should. Im simply stating my position to help a fellow honda-tuning guy/kid... I would like it if for one fucking ocassion someone lends a damn hand to me without expecting something in return. If anyone deserves a break it's Will.

Rock on Will... good luck with the B16-EF... if you run the clutch I told you with Azenies you are looking at something like a mid-14... please dont quote me... ef9civicgen4 has the very setup you speak of, at least with the ACT clutch he runs a 14.8 with azenies he should be somewhere around 14.6 or lower. I would look into the IB Spec Short ram... if possible... knowing Jeff it isnt all that expensive.

ludes are pimp cars but there a heavy bitch. its cool that you have a hatchy :D i would of chose better seats but thats me post pics up and update us asap

later

I told him to go with a different seat, I do not have a link but there were of a CTR rip off... I Was tlakin to him on AIM the entire time he bought all this shit...

fuck yeah man, hatchies rock. i wish i had enough money to get a b16. i should just sell my parents on ebay. (anyone wanna buy them to use as floor mats?) but good luck with it.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Jun 25 2004, 05:24 PM
Guys seriously people like Havok need to just stop trying to be dickheads and get over the fact someone had a spell of bad luck....

:blah: :blah: :blah: ...If anyone deserves a break it's Will.

Don't ever mention my name. Ever.

I'm not a dickhead, look at his at fault driving accidents, genius. That is not bad luck, it's bad driving.

Will got a bigass break, getting a lude is not all that bad, he has the greatest insurance company in the history of insurance companies if he is still insured.

Originally posted by Havok+Jun 25 2004, 07:13 PM-->
@Jun 25 2004, 05:24 PM
Guys seriously people like Havok need to just stop trying to be dickheads and get over the fact someone had a spell of bad luck....

I'm not a dickhead, look at his at fault driving accidents, genius. That is not bad luck, it's bad driving.

Will got a bigass break, getting a lude is not all that bad, he has the greatest insurance company in the history of insurance companies if he is still insured.

Ok, you still need to come off your fucking high horse and stop pretending to be perfect.

Originally posted by Havok+Jun 25 2004, 07:13 PM-->
@Jun 25 2004, 05:24 PM

his at fault driving accidents.

um... 1. he flipped a car from a freak occurance of a dog running out in front of him.

hmm... number 2. um... :hmm:

I can think of no other accidents he's had since I've been on the site that were his fault. <_<

and no, the starter breaking off and starting on fire is not his fault.

Originally posted by revolution8k@Jun 25 2004, 07:15 PM

um... 1. he flipped a car from a freak occurance of a dog running out in front of him.

I can think of no other accidents he's had since I've been on the site that were his fault. <_<

Only two occurances have been reported to us by him. the fire, and then the dog incident... whos the guy who has hit 2 deer? Oh, there is no reason for me not to say your name...

Originally posted by SpodaB1+Jun 25 2004, 04:18 PM-->
revolution8k
@Jun 25 2004, 07:15 PM

Only two occurances have been reported to us by him. the fire, and then the dog incident... whos the guy who has hit 2 deer?

its better to hit the deer than swerve and roll your car.

i should know, i have done something similar. on a backroad swerved to miss a deer and sideswiped the guardrail. insc. company even told me i should have hit the deer, even if it would have caused more damage to the car.

Originally posted by B16+Jun 25 2004, 07:21 PM-->
Originally posted by SpodaB1@Jun 25 2004, 04:18 PM
revolution8k
@Jun 25 2004, 07:15 PM

Only two occurances have been reported to us by him. the fire, and then the dog incident... whos the guy who has hit 2 deer?

its better to hit the deer than swerve and roll your car.

i should know, i have done something similar. on a backroad swerved to miss a deer and sideswiped the guardrail. insc. company even told me i should have hit the deer, even if it would have caused more damage to the car.

Yea, and what consitutes Wills constand flaming...

State of residence - Texas
Age - 17
Gender - Male
Accidents - Where you were at fault - 6 (0 on record)
Accidents - Where you were not at fault- 2 (1 on record)
# Speeding Tickets- 3 (2 on record)

Both of you shut up. Once again, I am right.

Want the link!? Here it is!

NOT counting the dog incident.

I am better than you.

whoopty fucking doo. So he had 6 at fault accidents, probably nothing more than a shit load of those huge national news making whopping fender benders!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

I've had one at fault and one not at fault with 3 tickets, nothing is on my record, does that make you better than me? I don't think so.

I love this quote in that thread:

This is a skewed survey in a sense that most of the people on this board are interested in cars and making cars go fast. But it also gives me a sample that is not just a certain type of people or those located in any one state.

I'd like to add to this that it's probably skewed by how much time is spent on the road during the day, what time of day and what type of traffic is present during these times. You can't compare your "spotless" record to someone else and say you're so much better than he is especially since you don't know the whole story behind anything anyone else has done. Assumption is the mother of all fuckups, is it not? Apparently, you're assuming that all his accidents were 100 mph rear endings on the freeway causing 300 car pile ups or some shit. There's a reason why they're not on his record, they were probably minor enough that they didn't even need to be reported.

Here's an idea, get off your high horse, I'm sure he's tired of holding up your massive ego.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back