bye bye prelude

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thing, Will is such a high risk, I don't see you bashing UDT for getting a 100 mph+ speeding ticket. Playing favorites here Havok? why do you have such an in for Will, if you don't like him fine. but shut the fuck up already, he lives 5 states from you. Get over it already.

I have no problem with him, I actually had a convo with him on AIM. Stop being such a fucking drama queen.

As for the 100+ mph ticket, I didn't see that, but he shouldn't have a car right now, he is a lucky ass idiot. I've gone 100 mph before, but only when the Interstate has a minimum speed of 75. I've never gotten a ticket, so techinally, I AM better than him, as far as driving record goes.

Originally posted by SpodaB1@Jun 25 2004, 07:18 PM
Only two occurances have been reported to us by him. the fire, and then the dog incident...

Just like I said... ONLY 2 HAVE BEEN REPORTED TO US BY HIM

Originally posted by Havok@Jun 25 2004, 09:20 PM
I have no problem with him.

just let it go then... maybe you did some shit in your past where you don't deserve the air you fucking breathe.

Originally posted by Havok+Jun 25 2004, 09:40 PM-->
Originally posted by SpodaB1@Jun 25 2004, 09:34 PM
Havok
@Jun 25 2004, 09:20 PM
I have no problem with him.

just let it go then... maybe you did some shit in your past where you don't deserve the air you fucking breathe.

Nope

Quit trying to start shit, don't tell me I can't post what I want, that would be like telling Tony not to be a prick.

whos starting shit... you never have anything nice to say to anyone... rather they are correct or not. especially if htey are incorrect... if they are incorrect they'd better watch out cuase Havok is gonna be a complete ass and tear em down so faster than shit...

and the saga continues

I tell it how it is. You want me to post something postive about a Civic DX vs a Paseo or something? If I like it, I'll tell you I like it. If I don't like it, guess what? I'll post that it fucking blows. If everyone bought into your "positive only" theory, this board would have about 20 members, and they would all be bullshitters.

I'm done with this, drinking > arguing with some jockstrap.

There we Go Havok, you got your point across in the past few of your posts without coming off like you think you're a god. Leave your ego for the ladies, not the intardnet.

I like the hatch man. Good luck with it. With the B16 in it you will probably be able to take your old/new/old Prelude. I remember I took one with my LS swap in my CRX. You will be plenty happy with it. Keep us updated. :thumbsup:

I like the hatch man. Good luck with it. With the B16 in it you will probably be able to take your old/new/old Prelude. I remember I took one with my LS swap in my CRX. You will be plenty happy with it. Keep us updated.

:withstupid:

I always wanted one of those, and I almost bought one for 2800 back in 98. A really nice looking car, if I had bought it, I'd be in a much better stuation than I am in right now, for sure. Acura parts prices blow.

This topic has gotten out of control. There will be no further discussion / argument.

Closed by a moderator.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back