bye bye sti...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I KNOW i won't. and really, i don't care :) cars are meant to be driven, not parked and looked at.

the SMG system while "cool" is no better than an automatic IMO.
Is that what the "clutch-less" thing is called? I feel the same way though, I would still rather drive stick (even though I don't own one).

I'd kick you in the nuts for getting rid of the STi in favor of that car, but.....then again....I'm biased. ;)

I'm not a fan of BMWs, but the M-series are definitely hot. I dunno...I'd still take the factory-turbocarged car over N/A any day.

Wasn't it B that said NA was the expensive way to go slow?
;)

im not old school but i think hes making a mistake (because he is going with a RWD going into winter). Once it starts snowing hes gonna bitch and moan about not having all wheel drive.

im not old school but i think hes making a mistake (because he is going with a RWD going into winter). Once it starts snowing hes gonna bitch and moan about not having all wheel drive.

I'm sure he'll buy a beater for snow use.

m3's are not 325s. you can't compare your landlord's POS to that car... even mint, that car wasn't worth 20k.

dealer chick i'm talking too
I really like my 325 :shrug2: It may not have much power, but damn its a nice car to drive.

And the CSL is not supercharged either. They are just lighter and put out a little more power from a factory modified NA 3.2L I6.

thats not a CSL, that's the M3 Lightweight.

Anyway.....

sti is gone.
m3 will be here friday at 10am.

payments went up 200 a month over the sti... whoopdie doo.

Now, I can be the prick on the inside.

bye bye sti.

hello ///M

i've got about 2 months before i need a winter beater... so i'll be prowling around for something........... i might even own another honda... lol we'll see :)

No question. If you have the opportunity to drive an M3, any M3, you'll want it. Italians build passion, Japanese build reliability, the English build, well, not reliability, but German cars are the shit. Expensive, yeah, but what good things aren't?

No question. If you have the opportunity to drive an M3, any M3, you'll want it. Italians build passion, Japanese build reliability, the English build, well, not reliability, but German cars are the shit. Expensive, yeah, but what good things aren't?

I took a M3 out for a spin.

see my Avatar...

760/mo? ouch man - thats some buko bux for transportation. Did you get an ins. quote yet?

Good luck either way, and this was random, lol impulse buy.

:)

ins went up like 100-ish bucks every 6 months... nothing to worry about.

it wasn't impulse. i've been eyeing this car for about 2 weeks now... finally decided to stop dreaming and step up.

most people spend 15% of their income on cars... why can't I? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back