bye bye sti...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

isn't that rwd?

and didn't you get the awd suby stuck last winter on that hill thing to your condo? :huh:

What I find a bit odd is that you just blew 40k on a car to play with half of the year, and you will be driving a beater POS for the other half.. I'd rather the suby year round in your location... For half a year, you're going to be a broke joker, (looks) the other half you'll be a pimp.

But in tx, yeah, Bimmer FTMFW. We get nice slippery ice about once every other year..

i'll just put a sticker on it....

"My other car is an ///M"

:)

besides, i'm not buying a beater.... i'm buying a winter vehicle. :)

the sti is boring... its been destroyed by punks.... i haven't been taking care of it like i should because i lost intrest in it. Wed was the first time i washed it since, ohh May? This was in the works for a while now... just look at my i'm in love with the M-powered 318ti thread...

we usually don't get snow until thanksgiving... sometimes not until 2 weeks into decemeber... and its gone by 2nd week in march. so its only 3.5 months really.

i'm thinking late 90's imprezza... or maybe even a crv with a head swap :p lol naw... i dunno.... we'll see. i got 2.5 months to find something.

get nick, when are you posting up some pictures of your sister.
B cups eh?

bahhaha B just hit the subscribed button to this thread =)

why the fuck are you at the computer....i would not let that m3 sit another minute.......bye bye sti...:cry:

B! Ill get my 330ci Convertible in red.. u and ur ///M and they can make bmw babies... lol

RIP STI! how much did they trade it for anyways?

I'm happy for the decision.. the M is awesome. I'm kinda sad about Sweat n' Stink's post.

///m ftw, fuck a suby.
I just represented for the Subie crowd last night, screwed around with a dude in a Bimmer who purposely took a left lane that was short, and needed to get over into my lane to turn right. He saw my stock-looking WRX and floored it.....well, yeah, didn't do much good. :) He tried getting over into my lane, missed his turn, and went off into the night.:lol:

Fuck a Bimmer. ;)

Back