C Pillar bars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

highperboi

Has anyone seen this stuff before?
http://www.heeltoeauto.com/marketplace/new...ing/index2.html
the Triangulated C pillar bar and the triangulated Trunk bars are really cheap, cheaper then strut bars. I was gonna get a cusco rear strut bar then i saw this thing and If those prices are correct i wanna get those instead.

good? bad?

edit: hmm i was thinking and i think that i would have to buy their strut bar first and then buy the trunk bars to complete what is seen in the pictures.

doesnt look like they would do much more than look cool and add weight... they are strengthening non stressed areas....

____
$799.00

for what???
the end points suck too... they would pivot like a motherfucker

for $800 you could get a BADASS cage put in that would actually be functional

ya, c-pillar bars are gay...i made my own, and all it does is cause people to ask me what it is.

If you plan oN getting a C-pillar bar check out www.tornActive.com and click on suspension then click on sway bars and chassis then click honda Em-racing Makes them and J's racing too i dont know about the performance that much on them bit it keeps the top from swaying hard to explain but you could go on ebay and search for them on there its just a bar :lol:

Get a c-pillar bar if you need to hang suits or something for travel, if not don't waste the money. There are many more functional things you can buy like an espresso machine, or a blender that you'll get way more use out of.

Back