C32 Engine Build

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sl1m

I've been looking into putting a V-6 Vtech into my prelude... The NSX C32B1 would obviously be amazing to cram in there but I don't want to pay 25k for the shortblock and then 5k per head and then do all the work to make it fit.

I started looking into the old Legend C32A1's... I can't seem to find any differences in the block.

My Questions:

Would the Vtech head from the NSX fit on the Legend block?

If so, what else would I need to do to get the Vtech working? (obviously the solenoid and head but anything else?)

Anyone know where I can pick any of this up for cheap?

And by using the legend block with the vtech head, will it perform the same?

vtech's are phones

and if your asking if a Vtec head from an nsx will work, i doubt it but it might. Id say search here, ht or anywhere else on the web to see if anyone has done it

1. its VTEC not Vtech...that is unless you want a phone
2. NSX engine doesnt cost 25k. hell full NSX's are cheaper then that. more like 7-10k for the complete engine.
3. you can do anything with enough money, but is it worth it? NO.

1. My bad I added an H out of habit, it doesn't really matter... You knew what I was talking about.
2. A *new* shortblock is 25k, you're wrong. I'm sure I could spend 7-10k on an engine with 100k miles on it or get lucky and find a wrecked one. And the only way you'd find a 'full' NSX for less is wrecked or something wrong with it or someone desperate.
3. Of course you can do anything with the right amount of money... thanks for being extremly unhelpful.

You could buy, build, and turbo a B series for a hell of a lot less than 25k. The difference is it's not something different. There's really no point into spending that much money and dropping it into a civic that you'd end up selling for 2 grand.

the H makes all the difference, do you want an engine or a phone? why would you ever buy a new block from the dealer? thats the dumbest thing ive ever heard and i still think that it would be cheaper then 25k from the dealer. you can buy and engine then have it resleeved/built for less then 25k. and yes you can get a nsx for less then 25k and still be perfect. you are an idiot with too much money.

Quoted post[/post]]
You could buy, build, and turbo a B series for a hell of a lot less than 25k. The difference is it's not something different. There's really no point into spending that much money and dropping it into a civic that you'd end up selling for 2 grand.

did you read or skim, again?

Quoted post[/post]]
into my prelude...

he has a prelude, not a civic.

that pretty much eliminates a b series swap.

A bare NSX block from the dealer is 4607.36, so a complete longblock would be around $8k.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

did you read or skim, again?

Quoted post[/post]]
into my prelude...

he has a prelude, not a civic.

that pretty much eliminates a b series swap.

:gives:

The point still stands, replace B with H. whoopty fucking do... Touchy touchy, goddamn crybaby. :rollseyes:

I love it how Brian never does ANYTHING to contribute to the original question, but loves to point out anything at all wrong with anyone else's posts...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back