C5 IM on an LS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

Can a C5 IM work on a LS head? There is this IM in the JCWhitney MAgazine that sounds pretty good and it's only $200 will it fit my car?

I HAVE SEEN A TECH ARTICLE ON THE WEB ABOUT MODIFYING AN itr MANI TO WORK ON AN LS... I WILL SEE IF I CAN FIND IT...

Chill with the caps.

Yes it can be done. But if you can find a Skunk2 manifold for a reasonable price that would be much easier.

I got a SIR2 IM off of a JDM 92-95 civic, and I plan to make it work on my 95 LS! If it doesn't who gives a damn because I bought form Japan shipped for $61.00.

I have heard they flow good, but not as good as ITR!!!!

Originally posted by gocivicls@Sep 11 2003, 04:56 PM
I got a SIR2 IM off of a JDM 92-95 civic, and I plan to make it work on my 95 LS! If it doesn't who gives a damn because I bought form Japan shipped for $61.00.

I have heard they flow good, but not as good as ITR!!!!

Seen this done, it doesn't flow as well as the Skunk2 and you are going to make up the cost for the skunk2 in the amount of time it takes to make the damn thing fit the LS head. Why not just go with the better manifold that fits out of the package? Because you want to be different right? :roll:

I am trying to save a little cash, cuz I'm mariad now. I am tearing everything down next week and will probably get it ported. By the way if my head has not been p/n/p yet, would it be piontless to port the manifold? OR get a bigger TB?
:worthy:

Back