CA: 1990 clean title civic hatch- EF9 style/SiR

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why not part the car out if your looking to make ur money back??
Because no one's gonna buy a shell that has no front end, no rear bumper cover, wheels, or interior lol...

I agree, he can/should just bite the bullet on not getting the amount he's spent on this car back but at the same time $3900 compared to what he's spent, that bullet is just too big at the moment...

Because no one's gonna buy a shell that has no front end, no rear bumper cover, wheels, or interior lol...

I agree, he can/should just bite the bullet on not getting the amount he's spent on this car back but at the same time $3900 compared to what he's spent, that bullet is just too big at the moment...
Exactly my point.. thanks cuz... bump...

very clean SiR hard to find and btw i'd would probably give you about $4500 for it you're 100% right about those parts on it alone is worth more than $3900 i hope you get what you're looking for it
...bump

very clean SiR hard to find and btw i'd would probably give you about $4500 for it you're 100% right about those parts on it alone is worth more than $3900 i hope you get what you're looking for it
...bump

a real EF head knows his shit!!! thanks for your kind words. parts no matter where your at, is hard to find.. remember the EFs are already 20 yrs. old.. imagine the parts. honda dealerships dont even have some of the parts.. and my parts are all in good condition. and OEM. no replica.

BUMP

Back