cable b16 tranny???? my eg has Hydraulic set up

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

electric95122

Eg_boy_B16a
wat do i do???? i got a b16 cable tranny and my clutch set up is for a Hydraulic tranny..wat do i do??? do i need to change my clutch set up to a cable?? wat do i need??? can anyone point me in the right direction???

Hey bro, I ran into the same problem with my B18 swap.
You have 2 choices i think:

1) buy a hydraulic tranny and new clutch kit.
or
2) you can get a tranny conversion kit which runs around 400 bucks.

those were the 2 options i was told of from shops. I am not sure what else you can do.
I basically opted for option 1. A bit more money but less work. Best of luck man.

or you can sell your cable tranny to me since i am looking for one, and need one asap, and use that money to buy a hydralic one :D

Why would he want to go through the trouble of shipping his transmission, finding another one in good condition, and paying more for that one than what he sold his for? It'd make much more sense and be much more convenient for him to just buy the Hasport kit.

Why would he want to go through the trouble of shipping his transmission, finding another one in good condition, and paying more for that one than what he sold his for? It'd make much more sense and be much more convenient for him to just buy the Hasport kit.

werd, its a very easy fix. Takes at max 3 hrs, and thats assuming you hardly work on cars. You can probly take it to a mechanic and have him do it for like $100

werd, its a very easy fix. Takes at max 3 hrs, and thats assuming you hardly work on cars. You can probly take it to a mechanic and have him do it for like $100

I wouldn't even bother taking it to a mechanic...if you can't figure out something as simple as a hydro/cable conversion, especially with Hasport's detailed instructions, you should probably be driving a Kia.

Back