Cable Lsd Trans Problem

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

steelbuster

New prob.. Installed the B16 and LSD trans. Everything cool until I tried to rotate the tires while installing them. Feels like the brakes are draggin real bad, (they arn't) so I can just turn the wheel if I use Mucho muscle power.. Smooth, just VERY much drag.. Like you can't really even move the car. What gives? I'm sure I spun the trans at some point before installation and it felt normal.. Clutch seems normal and makes no differance if engaged or not..any ideas before I start tearing everything apart? :(

is the other wheel still on the ground? cause with lsd, im pretty sure that the wheel wont move. someone correct me if im wrong

First of all did you check if you the right axles in there because i did my swap b16a into 90 civic HB and i put the stock axles and calipers rotors and to my surprise my wheels were locked so make sure the axles in between the rotor and axle knuckle
arent stuck together..... :burnout:

All better now. Had to remove the Spacer ring from the Hub and the rubber seal from the outer CV Joint. The JDM SiR axles and the USDM Si Hubs wont't work togeather unless this is done. RAXLES makes a set of axles that allow retaining the seals. $320 set :)

Back