cable to full hydro conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SlammdSVT

Tried searching but couldnt really find this answer basically have a 91 si with a b16a in it and want to put my hydro tranny in. now i have a eg parts car.. cani jsut use all the clutch parts off that and do a full hydro conversion or will it not work.. and will it all just bolt up if it does

I don't know if it would all bolt up, but If you swap over all of the components it will work.

Most likely will have to run your own line though

i agree. it should work, i also doubt it will bolt up but thats nothing a blue tipped wrench couldn't fix.

slammedVST..isnt vst a ford??? anyway..hasport sells a kit. I was thinking of doing exactly what your thinking of doing and I also have an eg parts car...what a kwinky..anyway what turned me away was the fact that the two clutch pedals(eg & ef) are engineered differently and there is no room behind the strut mount to mount/fab the hydro clutch pedal push rod asembly. Study both cars clutch systems and you will see. I stole a photo from a fellow ef enthusiast. It is the setup that hasport sells. Its pricy. I just went with a 5 speed crx tranny. Many have said the gearing is sweet in those. I will soon find out for myself. :eek:

Attachments

• cable hydro convert.jpg
    cable hydro convert.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 2,709
Back