1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cable To Hydro Conversion

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by B16RacerN2NR, Mar 17, 2007.

1. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

OK guys, it's time for me to build another car :D and I was wondering if anyone has anything positive to say about any of the Cable to Hydro conversions out in the market right now?

I've searched on H-T and a few other site and it's sorta split right down the middle. Some say they like it, others say they have problems. Mainly everyone is using the HaSport conversion kit but since so many people are having a problem with it, it's turning me away from it. I figure if HaSport's kit doesn't work that great, I don't see any other companies conversion kit working any better.

So can you guys shed some light on this for me. Has HaSport redone thier conversion kit to make it work better?

2. AHHVTEC

AHHVTEC Well-Known Member VIP

i cant realy help all the people in my area that have it say the same thing some love it some hate it

3. B16RacerN2NR

damnit lol anyone else?

4. 93vicb16a2

93vicb16a2 WHATS CRACKIN??

well i just did the swap intp my 91 hatch w/a b16and si tranny w/hasport kit it works fine just the pedal is a little stiff

5. B16RacerN2NR

so you're not having any adjustment issues or the clutch engaging too late or too early?

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted