Cable Tranny Help?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

skivic69

I know this has been asked hundred times, but where can i find information to do a cable hydro to cable swap in my 98 Civic EX Coupe.

i can help u out possibly i got my conversion from hasport.com when i did my swap a kid had originaly put the slave cylynder below the arm and the is a bolt hole on the bottme of the tranny well that will only work for so long its failed but then i checket out hasport and they sell a mount for the tranny for i think 150 to do a b series swap i dno if ur doing that but when u get that mount it comes with the conversion they also sell it sepretly. i think its like maybe 40 bucks shiped. but if u have any other Qs just let me knio

Quoted post[/post]]
i can help u out possibly i got my conversion from hasport.com when i did my swap a kid had originaly put the slave cylynder below the arm and the is a bolt hole on the bottme of the tranny well that will only work for so long its failed but then i checket out hasport and they sell a mount for the tranny for i think 150 to do a b series swap i dno if ur doing that but when u get that mount it comes with the conversion they also sell it sepretly. i think its like maybe 40 bucks shiped. but if u have any other Qs just let me knio
well he explaind it all worng i put the slave cylinder under ther eit dident work for long on his car cuz he like to beat the shit out of his car i have had it done t omy car for over 8 mounths and i never had one problum doing it that way!! and i out a goot 300 miles a day on my car!!

it is prolly chepper to buy a hydro tranny and do it right!! you can get a good hydro tranyn cheep if you look around!! you go thr money do you car right this kid was broke and that why his car was built like shit and fell apart dont end up like him

thanks for the suggestions, but what i really want is someone to show me were there is a how to on this swap so i can read for myself what is involved in doing it. that way i can make a decision on whether i want to do it or not. that is what iam looking for, just point me in the direction to were i can find this reading material.

do a serch in some sections thats about all i can tell you and if there is sometin out there it will pop up!

but i dont think you will find much on it cuz for the hasel and the money you going to it would be just easier to buy a hydro tranny!!

and in the end you prolly wont behappy cuz cable tranny's and kinda on the weak side! then brak then are slow all around just kinda junk!

but serch it on the site and if there is sometin on it you will fine out!!

good luck

hydro trannys are not easy to come by,iv been looking for 2 monthes,its a bitch,ppl want 700-1200 for it where i live,so i said fuck it im going with a cable tranny,picked 1 up for 100,

Back