caddilac v8 in a 95 civic

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

techmage

i know this doesn't fit this forum but you guys are the ones i talk to (ever since the 91 hatch fiasco) my girlfriend just had someone put a caddilac v8 in her 95 civic. unfortunately it came with the caddilac......thru her driver side door. (she's ok amazingly) just thought you guys could use a little engine-swap humor

lol at first i was like"this guys is a total idiot thinkin about doing a caddy V8 in a hatch" then i said "oh, im the idiot" lol glad shes ok man...

yeah, just bumps and bruises. i get the feeling though that there will be a new d16z chillin' at a wrecking yard in sacramento, ca, so heads up y'all (well any of y'all that wanna waste your time on a d16z) leads me to wonder......i still got that 91 hatch chillin' and my momma just got a plasma torch (redneck christmas at my house again huh?) i wonder if you really could transaxle a v8 straight down in the rear of a hatchback. gee yeah, maybe i could put some wings and afterburners on it too. (time to stop watching monster garage huh?)*

*to any reading this that might have missed the sarcasm, i'm joking. i dont have the time, money, or energy to build a 91 hatch into a fighter jet.

well if you need rocket launchers and heat seeking missles for your fighter jet, email me...ill hook you up...lol jk

now see THAT we've actually done. we installed rocket launchers on my homeboy's toyota truck back in the day cuz we found this annoying fence in the middle of where we were offroading. (imagine that) it involved welding 2 metal pipes on the underside of his truck. we drilled in and ran the wiring from a kit for launching model rockets. then we build a couple of model rockets (with no fins...we carved a spiral around it in hopes that it would help rifle it.....it didn't). we replaced the recovery wadding in the rockets with flashpaper (from the magic store) and filled it the rest of the way up with gunpowder. so yeah, it was semi-functional, but the few times we used the things we had to muzzle load the rounds so it wasn't too practical. i suppose with a little thought i could have come up with an idea to reload the things, or maybe even a primer system so it would detonate on impact.

this is a typical techmage project.

lmao thats fuckin great man....nuthin like a lil destruction to make me happy....lol

yo, this is the same dude that built disposable blowdarts that look like ciggarettes, an altoids can thats actually a stun gun, and a repeating potato gun. (that one wasn't too portable....it required a skateboard to transport the fuel tank around.) we've built strobe lights with heavy infrared filters on them to change stop lights, the 91 civic thats broken in my yard at the moment used to belong to the same guy that had the toyota truck. (in fact he traded in the civic for the truck....it somehow made it thru several owners and into my front yard) it used to have a compartment that when a button was pushed it dropped caltrops on the road. hella spyhunter gear. i got out of all the weapon creation though. since homeland security i dont really want to look like a terrorist, you know?

How about posting this in anything goes, that would be my guess of where it should have been posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back