cai aem vs aem v2

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hi i have a a question i got a 97 accord se with a f22b2 motor i was wondering is it possible for me to find a f22b1 head and switch it out for my non vtec head or is that a stupid thing to evan ask.

hi i have a question this thread is really old and this is the rsx forum and i was wondering if it possible for you to not post here and start a new thread in the correct forum instead or is that a stupid thing to evan ask.

Last edited:
hey man dont be a all pissy i put a post here because i dont know how to start a new 1 i just joined today so i have no clue were to go for a new post so im sry

Wow but it's like you just found out where the internet is too?

Go back to the Hondaswap home page, scroll down, and read. It's really like, the easiest thing since Google.

O yeah that reminds me. Use google. Because that question is old and done answered a bazillion times.

The answere to life, the universe, and everything is 42.

Ha, idk how I appear to be acting, but I was letting you know how to use the forums in a humorous sarcastic manner. Just go make your thread and I'll probably help you there. See the thing is, the more organized information, the better.

hey man dont be a all pissy i put a post here because i dont know how to start a new 1 i just joined today so i have no clue were to go for a new post so im sry

Well if it's a question about Accords, then I'd probably go to the Accord forum...it just makes sense, right? And as for how to start a new thread...well...you hit the button that says "new thread"...

ok im sry but i cant still figure out how to put up my own new post sry plz help.

ok im sry but i cant still figure out how to put up my own new post sry plz help.

1.) Go into the Accord forum.
2.) Look near the top of the list of threads; there should be a button that says "New Thread" there.
3.) Click the button.
4.) Give the thread a title and then type your question.
5.) Hit "Submit Reply".

If you still can't figure it out, then at least add on to the threads in the Accord forum rather then the ones in here. Your question has nothing to do with an RSX.

Oh, and while you're in the Accord forum, you might want to take a look around and see if your question hasn't been answered already...

Take the box your computer came in, put everything back inside, and push it out of your front door, and leave it there. Someone will help you with it.

Ha ha nice.

I was gonna say what Phyregod said, cheap pipe and expensive filter. I bought some cheap Pilot brand short ram, seems to do me fine, but i need a new one.

Back