Cai Bypass Valve

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

it is connected its all one piece
i have one
i have no idea what cws13 is talking about

lg_234035-2.jpg

there are a few small holes
other than that there is just the seam where the top of the box clips over the bottom

i dunno ... its up to you i guess ... ive read a lot of posts on "another board" about people hydrolocking with the AEM CAI w/ BPV... i have yet to see anyone hydrolock with an icebox

im sure if your careful youll be fine with whatever

If you guys go with a standard CAI chances are you will NOT hydro, but there is a chance of it happening. You could also go with the Comptech unit which will prevent that chance.

Milan

I don't think people try to drive through puddles to test if their ride might hydro, rally would be the most common autosport where your going through large amounts of water at times.

Milan

Living in CA you don't have to worry as much about hydrlocking I guess. E-sol is right actually, you are better of with the comptech if you are scared. The AEM with NO bpv is more efficient, but as soon as you CUT your intake and put on the bpv, you lose all that power and should have gone with the ice-box. Fuck bpv's. I'll try to find the article.

Back