1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cali emissions

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by shuturmowth, Sep 29, 2003.

1. shuturmowth

shuturmowth Senior Member

Have any of you (or people you know) smogged, registered, etc.. a turbo'd honda in cali???? Or if neither but you know what it takes, that would be great...

2. sportlinecrx

sportlinecrx Banned

as long as you have a 50-state legal turbo kit installed..and you have the CARB sticker to verify it, you should have no problem.

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

greddy kit i think is the only carb'ed kit out there....

4. Dustin_m

Dustin_m Active Member

What about the new Edelbrock one for the Civics, aren't they 50 state legal? but i think they're for the D series

5. dragoon118

dragoon118 Member

when you do the smog. make sure you have the paper work in hand that says its carb legal along with the sticker on the parts. cali is getting strick now with the new smog II. plus it depends on who you know.
    my boy just sold his gsr with the greddy turbo and had a hard time getting smog so he took out the turbo kit and went back to stock to get somg to sell the car, and re-installed it later for the guy.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted