cali is about to self-destruct

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I agree with you, man. I also think that for the other 20% that do deserve it MUST get it in order to live. Welfare is not for people to stay on forever, it is to help the ones that need it the most. It's kind of like the police force; 50% are corrupt, or in my case 90% are corrupt because I live in Niagara, and 50% are just doing their jobs. The 50% just doing their jobs I take my hat off for, and the other 50% corrupt pigs can get fired for all I care.

I dated a girl from Toronto for awhile, she never understood how in movies they made black people out to be getto and everything was so far fetched.

I took her to DC and we got lost on some backroads. "I've never in my life saw a car dealership with barbwire around it before" that was one of the many things she said. Another one was "lets get the F outta here fast! I'm scared!" The best thing is the # of people who have have 22s on their getto ride with their mother in the passenger seat wearing hair curlers.

Blacks from Canada are no different then you and me, blacks from getto DC come into my place of work and ask for free food, if they do buy something they ask for free toppings, or free drinks, or free napkins, more, more more....

Hispanics in this area are very hard working and a lot of them try to make something of themself. From what I've seen in the news, LA I bet is kind of like DC with black people, there's a lot of hispanics that are spitting out 293480394 kids and doing jack shit, mean while they shouldn't even be here in the first place.

All of it comes down to 1 thing, giving out money and not asking questions or following up on the answers that were given if any questions were asked.

it's the same here... but its not just blacks. its hispcanics and some white folks too.

i can't tell you how many times i've been at the gas station in line behind some 'ghetto thug' trying to get a 'deal' on a blunt wrap.

I hope you arn't a Human Resources employee, holy fuck you have no morals when it comes to the people that cannot work. You are IMO ignorant!.
Human Resources is the department of a corporation that manages employees.
Social Services is the communist part of our govt. that you're so concerned about.

It's not the govt.'s job to take care of people, even the ones who truly need it. That's the job of charities and religious organizations. The fact that the govt. has these programs pisses me off. The fact that they allow these programs to be abused by able bodied people enrages me.

Read the first few then skimmed, so forgive me if Im repeating....

He has to know that this is gunna cause trouble, like riots and what not. Does anyone else see a form of population control here? :ph34r:

Human Resources is the department of a corporation that manages employees.
Social Services is the communist part of our govt. that you're so concerned about.

It's not the govt.'s job to take care of people, even the ones who truly need it. That's the job of charities and religious organizations. The fact that the govt. has these programs pisses me off. The fact that they allow these programs to be abused by able bodied people enrages me.

This is too controversial for me, I'm out.

I agree with you on that, the part about able bodied people stealing from the system. That enrages me as well. I just look at the people who really need a hand in life. Think about it this way, if we are trying to install an engine in our cars and ask a friend to help us out, the friend doesn't have to help us out but it will make it a lot easier in the long run.

I agree with you on that, the part about able bodied people stealing from the system. That enrages me as well. I just look at the people who really need a hand in life. Think about it this way, if we are trying to install an engine in our cars and ask a friend to help us out, the friend doesn't have to help us out but it will make it a lot easier in the long run.

Exactly, your friend CHOOSES to help you out, because he's a good person. He doesn't have to, but he thinks you're a good friend, a nice guy who DESERVES help. He doesn't have to help the people he knows are assholes.

What if the govt. required everyone on your block to help you by forcing them each to do a small part of the engine install, even the people who really didn't want to and didn't know anything about installing an engine. Do you see how fucked up your car would be?

Yep those fuckers, even the ones who may hate you and are being required to help.. they would do some serios shit work.

I'm not surprised that I agree with klyph on this matter.

Plus the government doesn't really help as much as the people in it think.

They actually make thing harder in most cases.

Read the first few then skimmed, so forgive me if Im repeating....

He has to know that this is gunna cause trouble, like riots and what not. Does anyone else see a form of population control here? :ph34r:
Of course they'll riot. It's not like they have a job to be at instead.

They can have a ride. But they have to do 8 hours of community service per day to recieve it. Turn the community service into a gigantic industry that provides income or savings for the state. Make it hard work.. Cleaning sewer pipes, digging ditches, scraping and painting buildings and bridges, buffing floors, removing grafiti and picking up trash, mowing, etc.

Its all win. And most of the fuckers on welfare will say "fuck this!" and go get a jobbie job. Those that don't will be providing a service to the state, so the state will provide a service to them.

They can have a ride. But they have to do 8 hours of community service per day to recieve it. Turn the community service into a gigantic industry that provides income or savings for the state. Make it hard work.. Cleaning sewer pipes, digging ditches, scraping and painting buildings and bridges, buffing floors, removing grafiti and picking up trash, mowing, etc.

Its all win. And most of the fuckers on welfare will say "fuck this!" and go get a jobbie job. Those that don't will be providing a service to the state, so the state will provide a service to them.

How do they put 8 hours into community service when they have 6 kids and are a single mother?

And it would take 2 people supervising to get one of them to do any meaningful work.

You might as well just abolish the program, because none of them will work for it. If they were willing to work, they'd find a job.

If their babies are starving to death, I'd bet they'd get to working.

I would hope so, anyway. They have it too damn easy. Fill out a piece of paper once a month or so, and let the money flow. They should, at the very least, have to fill out paperwork every damn day. Apply for it and wait in the long ass line to get it for hours on end every day. Make this shit hard to get!! And they should be limited to only be able to buy certain items. I've seen welfare junkies clean out the steak section at wal mart, grab a case of beer, welfare up the steak, and pay cash for the beer and cigs.

Last edited:
How do they put 8 hours into community service when they have 6 kids and are a single mother?
I know single moms that have 3+ kids and work 40+ hours a week. They do it, why can't everyone else?
And it would take 2 people supervising to get one of them to do any meaningful work.
Sounds like a personal problem. I like this idea. Treat it exactly like a job. If the people aren't doing decent work, "fire" them.

i think it should be gone.
its bullshit.

the WIC program or whatever the fuck needs to be done with too.
all of that shit needs gone.
unless the person is actually disabled then there shouldnt need to be more than a month or two of help before they can find a job.

but, from what i have read, they are looking to do away with welfare, didnt really say anything about disability. so it sounds to me like they are on the right track.

once upon a time, the waste of society died from their inability of being able to care for themselves. it shouldnt have changed.

laziness should not be rewarded.
i bust my ass at a job i hate, put up with assholes i cant stand for 50 to 60 hours a week. what do i get from the government? i get shafted paying my taxes so these bastards can live off the government while driving a car nicer than mine.

welfare should be gone.
ghettos should be vacated and the waste should be taken out.
any illegal that isnt going through the proper channels to achieve their citizenship should be deported.
any illegal that cant speak a fucking lick of english should be deported.

you should have to earn your living (unless unable to do so)
and if you want to be in this country you should be busting your ass like our Taco is instead of just leaching off us.

i hate people.

welcome to the pissedoff platform.

wanna be my veepee in 2038?

Back