cali is about to self-destruct

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I was just in mccomb miss. Last weekend. First time i met my girls family. Racism came up. Half the familly was racist other half not. They all agreed that there are good blacks and not good blacks. They where more open minded about it then alot of people i have met in texas and mass.

Have you guys not run into white assholes as well?. I mean I am white and I have run into MANY ignorant white people. Racism goes both ways, some blacks may not like us as well. All in all I believe the color of your skin only has to do with pigment you were born with. I could care less to judge someone for color, now when it comes to people opening their mouth in a disorderly way or making actions in a disorderly way that is when I personally judge them.

i guess iam a stereo typical racist. but if someone is cool then i wont not be freinds with them because of the color of there skin.

Do you know why people can be soo racist sometimes, it is because of the news. This colored guy killed this other colored guy in a gun battle, this colored man was sentenced to life for rape and murder. Then once you see an abundance of this news how else are you going to think except for racist. Then people start thinking why did the colored people have to come here and "take over" our land, like wtf?. Well, technically they did not because if you look at statistics then you would realize that only 2% of people in my country are native to this land (native indians), and I do not fall into that category I have maybe 5% indian in me (and I am not sure if that is even true), and 95% British background. So everyone else has the SAME right to be here as I do.

well that "propaganda" doesnt work on me. i am the way iam because of life experiances that i have had. its not the news. its peoples ignorance that makes them that way and maybe a little the way you where raised. but all in all no race is all bad and or all good. that is why i say iam a " stereo typical racist"

which is why i hate everybody.
when i first meet a new person, i dont like them, they have to prove to me that they are good enough to like.
its easier and less disappointing if you dont give them the chance to do so.

I tend to be more optimistic than that. lol

I'm an introvert, so I'll wait for someone else to strike up a conversation, but I don't hate everybody at first unless they give me a reason to.

I'm a brain racist.

I hate you if you're willfully ignorant or stupid. I judge you by the decisions you make or how you act. It has nothing to do with your skin.

which is why i hate everybody.
when i first meet a new person, i dont like them, they have to prove to me that they are good enough to like.
its easier and less disappointing if you dont give them the chance to do so.

"It's better to loved and lost than to not loved at all".
Or you could say it as "It's better to have liked than lost than to not liked at all".

no, no its not.
i would much rather have very low expectations of people, then you are never disappointed or shocked. Im not naive in any way.
i see it happen all of the time, people meet new people "i really like this person, he seems like a very cool guy" then a couple of days and it changes to "i cannot believe what an ass he turned out to be, im so pissed that i even thought he was a good guy."
doesnt happen with me, as far as im concerned, everybody is a piece of shit until i learn more about them and am proven wrong.

I heard a rumor that Cali wants the federal gov. to back up their loans. You know, the ones that they can't possibly pay back. So now they want everyone else to pay for them. I hope North Korea wipes California off the continent.

sinkingla.gif

Last edited:
:( I love cali!

But I hate 80% of the people here.

wealfare is a load of shit :mad: Im in with making it hard as fuck to get wealfare.

That poor south western part of Arizona gets dragged in the middle of it all. :(

Back