cali is on fire.... again

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by hybrid89@Jul 14 2005, 02:11 PM

I don't have to deal with nasty swamp ass form humidity.
I can see all the beautiful pussy in tight shorts and skirt almost year around...not parkas and sweats!
[post=526161]Quoted post[/post]​

Ok ok ok ok ... You have points. But the swampy shit is really a Rhode Island / Connecticut / Assachussetts thing.

Is MA really that bad that we have to resort to calling is "Assachusetts" and "Massatwoshits"?

Imagine how evil and distasteful the murderous drunken clan of dirtbags called "The Kennedies". Now, imagine the kind of people that keep them in office.

Nuff said.

-> Steve

Damn Cali haters leave it to B to post about all the bad stuff but you never see him post any of the good stuff about Cali. Matt don't bother arguing you will lose no one likes Cali unless they live here.

Originally posted by integraslut78@Jul 14 2005, 03:30 PM
Damn Cali haters leave it to B to post about all the bad stuff but you never see him post any of the good stuff about Cali. Matt don't bother arguing you will lose no one likes Cali unless they live here.
[post=526296]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

there is a reason people live here in Cali, despite all the garbage that evryone bothers to post. Cali is nice, hands down the nicest state I've been to, and I've been to nearly every state. The only state that comes remotely close is colorado. But there is no beach. :(

and i never hear anyone say why their state is any good, they just say shit about Cali. i bet most of the haters have never been here, or atleast never been to a good place in cali.

oh well i love it here and i dont think i'll move unless something forces me to

I really like Oregon. Most of the good things about Nor Cal, coupled with most of the good things about not being there. :lol:

Southern OR is a LOT like Nor Cal, but we don't have Ahnuld (not saying that's all bad) or CARB (or any emissions testing at all where I live).

California is a lot warmer though... which is why it tends to catch on fire.

nor cal is cool, so yeah i could see Oregon or even Washington being okay to live in. But i gotta be here in So Cal. san diego is the shit. they were crying about it being extremely hot today on the news. How hot was it?? 87 :lol: :lol: and going to the beach on Xmas is always cool. bet ya can't do that many other places and not freeze yoru ass off.

Originally posted by senate_9427@Jul 14 2005, 06:34 PM
and i never hear anyone say why their state is any good, they just say shit about Cali. i bet most of the haters have never been here, or atleast never been to a good place in cali.

oh well i love it here and i dont think i'll move unless something forces me to
[post=526355]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

If I didn't live in Washington, I'd live in Cali, but I love my trees too much to leave.

Back