Cali meet this weekend

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brc80

Just checking on whos going, what time and where do you guys want to meet?

Ok guys, so far i figure we will meet up at the fast food joint by gas station, down the street from the enterance to the strip, sorry i have no idea what its called but its on the corner, and with the discription i gave it shouldint be hard to find

(down the street from where you enter the strip, at the fast food jont next to the gast station on the corner, might be wendys or burger king) not sure, but not hard to find either, and i will leave are the cell number here so every one can call if there lost.

also i would like us to all meet up and caravan in but if you cant make it in a time thats best for most then its still all good, just call the cell and i will guid you in to where were at.

i will call the people i msgd and got numbers from, the day befor/of the meet to clear more up, this will be coming together at the very last min do to all the odds and ends i have to deal with, my mom was gonna take the honda and leave us with the pick up truck this weekend :blink: <--dont think so :D ;)

Heres the info you need for the track times and info ETC. ETC.
Night Street Legal Drag Racing Program This Weekend
WHO:

Street legal drag racers, spectators and media

WHAT:
NHRA Street Legal Saturday Winter Nights Drag Racing Program at California Dragway.

WHEN:
Saturday, January 24th

WHERE:
California Speedway, 9300 Cherry Avenue, Fontana The quarter-mile California Dragway is located in Parking Lot 1 behind the speedway's main grandstands.

TIME:
Tickets go on sale and Tech Inspection begins at 2 p.m. For early arrivals, a holding area in Parking Lot 2 will open at Noon with admission sales starting at 2 p.m. Racing is scheduled to start at 4 p.m. All activities will conclude at 11 p.m.

COST:
For participants and fans, the price is $10 per person to enter the speedway and $10 for race participants to purchase a Tech Card ($20 total for racers).

NOTES:
Remaining dates for the Street Legal Saturday Winter Nights Drag Racing Program at California Dragway are: February 7, February 28, March 20 and April 10. Rules for participation are available at www.californiaspeedway.com.

SPONSOR:
California Dragway is Presented by American Racing Custom Wheels, Auto Club, King Taco and TOYO Tires.

For additional information, please call California Speedway at 909-429-5000 or log on to www.californiaspeedway.com

Heres a quick list of who im pretty sure is coming so far

My step pops and me 1 car
Gilbert Ls Teg
Steven B16 swaped 91 4 door civic <---kinda booty but all the parts are going
on another civic after he get his tax's so...

BI6crx
Brc80
2Litre EG
NotUrAverage Si

and then im still trying to get ahold of a few

Ludegirl
Rsaeini
Sportline crx
<----was just gonna show if he could not sure what happening
with him

like i said i will call the people who left numbers and get the las tfew words in the day of or befor the race's and i will stay ontop of this thread and post any other needed info.

you can reach me (Ask for Jeff) at (909) 833-5007 any time after 3PM

The day of the races i will only be able to be reached at this number
(909) 268-0448 same deal, ask for Jeff

Hope to see yall foo's there!

PS. wash your car's, im bringing the Digi and the pics are going to the site soo..... wash them cars fellas

i had just posted that^ in the "fontana race thread" :D dont worry im still thinking of yall heh

What time are you planning on getting there?

depends, whos all racing? if theres atleast a fe i say by like 3pm sp people can get in there and get ther cars checked out, but i also gota make sur whats up with my moms BF basicly he gos when i say its a good time but i gota make sure.

Also this thing gos till like 11pm so im thinking every one bring a foldaway chair and i can bring my canaopy thing that just folds open then you slap the roof on and we have a chill spot. and for any smokers we will be doing a roll out a few times to go blaze so be sure to keep your ticket stubs and get you hand stamped or what ever.

Let me know what yall think about bringing the coverd EZ up thing, i think it would realy give us an area to stage, to bad were not geting more into it such and people puting on slick, would make it look a whole lot more pointfull but at least this way we have an "area" of ares, only thing is i only got 2 fold away chairs i can think of :ph34r:

Well if you want to hit me on my cell 626-536-9142 (Brandon)let me know what time. I dont know if ill run my car yet, i need a clutch bad. So ill see if i can get that done in time.

Back