CALI people step forward

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

actually, the lighting is done over at the cali speedway strip. they are gonna have 2-wheel drag races there on dec. 4. no cars allowed though. hopefully they will have street legals again soon. gotta pay for them new lights right?! :D im not a big fan of bracket racing either but it would be cool to get some good runs in.

Originally posted by knowledge@Nov 16 2003, 09:50 PM
I'm in NORCAL, 40 min north of Sacramento

where? i stay in cameron park, i guess its about 20 to 30 minutes north of sac

Originally posted by crxtunerfan@Nov 28 2003, 07:53 PM
actually, the lighting is done over at the cali speedway strip. they are gonna have 2-wheel drag races there on dec. 4. no cars allowed though. hopefully they will have street legals again soon. gotta pay for them new lights right?! :D im not a big fan of bracket racing either but it would be cool to get some good runs in.

the rumor is that cali dragway is preparing to become a full functioning drag track soon... right now only street legal cars are allowed to run. [jerks]... gabe have you heard if they finished putting in the sand traps at the end yet?

cool! no, i didnt see anything about the sand traps. they say they are gonna be putting lighting along the big oval access road too. :thumbsup:

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Dec 11 2003, 02:06 AM-->
Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Dec 10 2003, 05:55 PM
sportlinecrx
@Dec 10 2003, 08:37 PM
chino hills 0\/\/|\|z joo!

i work in chino, does that count?

i dont work, does that count?!?! lol

shadney is back, back back back

reminds me of the days when I use to be able to sleep in.

Originally posted by StarBellieAngel@Nov 17 2003, 02:04 PM
i'm from the Santa Cruz area...

here's my opinion on cars:

everyone else can do what they want, i don't have to like it. wings and body kits as well as stickers just scream 'take me apart' imo. some things can look classy... rims, a nice lowering job, but why anyone would want to advertise to a thief is beyond me.

where i live there are a lot of people who put huge wings on their cars, cut the springs, etc. i don't want a wing because, it's not functional. as my husband told me 'i might as well just take the miata and put a wing on the hood' it does nothing but make the car look 'good' to them.

as for my car, i'm taking and leaving well enough alone. i have indiglo gauges, but that's really all. i've got the one piece headlights i'll be putting in, and after the swap i don't think i'll do much but put some nice rims on. it's lowered about 2" but it just makes it look like i've got no money put into it. i'd rather take the thousands of dollars people spend to make their cars all show to make my car all go. that way, no one wants to steal my car cuz it doesn't have a big fancy wing, or a nice paint job, or anything special. plus it makes people look all the more stupid when they get owned. lol

(i have a 90 integra btw) ;)

:ditto:

All GO, ALL GO!!!

north county SD here. i'll be down for any meets in march or later.

Back